Generals Acquire Andrew MacLean from the Owen Sound Attack in Exchange for a Draft Selection
Oshawa, ON- The Oshawa Generals announced today they have acquired goaltender Andrew MacLean from the Owen Sound Attack in exchange for a draft selection.
Goaltender Andrew MacLean
5th Round Selection
As a rookie last season in Owen Sound, MacLean saw action in 32 games recording a 4.36 GAA and a 0.869 SAV%. The 6'2, 203-pound goaltender will join the Generals ahead of this weekend's preseason home games in Bowmanville and Pickering.
The Generals will play a total of four exhibition games to start the 2019-2020 season. Two of these games are considered home games and will take place in other cities within Durham Region as the Gens bring their hockey talent to the community. Tickets for the exhibition games can be purchased at the Tribute Communities Centre Box Office for $10/$15 depending on location (cash only).
Saturday, September 14th vs. Kingston Frontenacs at 7:00pm - Garnet B. Rickard Arena Bowmanville
Sunday, September 15th vs. Mississauga Steelheads at 6:05pm - Pickering Recreation Complex
The Generals open the 2019-20 season on the road Friday, September 20th against the Kingston Frontenacs. The first time the Generals will be at home this season for our Ontario Motor Sales Home Opener will be Sunday, September 29th when the Kingston Frontenacs come to town. Ahead of the Home Opener the Generals will be hosting a street fest from 1PM-6PM on Athol Street in front of the Tribute Communities Centre. Free and open to the public to attend as we celebrate the beginning of the hockey season.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from September 12, 2019
- Colts Win at Home over IceDogs - Barrie Colts
- Quinn Hanna Re-Assigned to Wellington Dukes - Peterborough Petes
- IceDogs Fall to Colts - Niagara IceDogs
- Kartye Powers Hounds with Three-Point Performance - Soo Greyhounds
- Colts Sign Lalama and Dvurechenskii - Barrie Colts
- Exhibition Play Wraps up with Set against Battalion - Owen Sound Attack
- 2nd Annual Future Knights Skills Competition October 19th - London Knights
- Firebirds to Host Saginaw at Iceland Arenas Saturday - Flint Firebirds
- Petes Acquire Defenceman Jacob Paquette from the Niagara IceDogs - Peterborough Petes
- Niagara IceDogs Make Trade with the Peterborough Petes - Niagara IceDogs
- Attack Trade Andrew MacLean to Oshawa Generals - Owen Sound Attack
- Generals Acquire Andrew MacLean from the Owen Sound Attack in Exchange for a Draft Selection - Oshawa Generals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Oshawa Generals Stories
- Once a General, Always a General: Kyle MacLean
- Once a General, Always a General: Brett Neumann
- Once a General, Always a General: Cole Resnick
- Statement from President and Governor Rocco Tullio on the Cancellation of the 2020 Playoffs
- Game Cancellation Ticket Policy