Exhibition Play Wraps up with Set against Battalion
The Owen Sound Attack are completing their preseason schedule this weekend with a home and home series against the North Bay Battalion.
The Bears will host North Bay on Saturday afternoon with the puck dropping at 2 p.m. Adult tickets are $10 and youth admission is only $5. Fans receive an added bonus with the price of admission this weekend, as all tickets are also good for admission to Owen Sound Ribfest, taking place in the North Parking lot at the Harry Lumley Bayshore Community Centre. Tickets are available at the MacVicar & McComb Remax Attack Box Office. Rogers Grey County will televise the game on channel 53.
The Battalion will return the favour on Sunday and host the Attack at the Memorial Gardens, with the puck dropping at 2 p.m. Carter Robertson, Sergey Popov and Andrew Perrott have all returned from NHL rookie camps, but Aidan Dudas and Brady Lyle have been invited to the main camps of the Los Angeles Kings and Arizona Coyotes and will not be taking part in the weekend series.
Next Saturday Owen Sound will begin their 2019-20 campaign with their home opener against the Ottawa 67s. Tickets are available at the Attack Box Office, including the Hockey's Back Six Pack, where fans can get six tickets to any combination of games in September and October for just $100, a savings of over $44!
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from September 12, 2019
- Colts Win at Home over IceDogs - Barrie Colts
- Quinn Hanna Re-Assigned to Wellington Dukes - Peterborough Petes
- IceDogs Fall to Colts - Niagara IceDogs
- Kartye Powers Hounds with Three-Point Performance - Soo Greyhounds
- Colts Sign Lalama and Dvurechenskii - Barrie Colts
- Exhibition Play Wraps up with Set against Battalion - Owen Sound Attack
- 2nd Annual Future Knights Skills Competition October 19th - London Knights
- Firebirds to Host Saginaw at Iceland Arenas Saturday - Flint Firebirds
- Petes Acquire Defenceman Jacob Paquette from the Niagara IceDogs - Peterborough Petes
- Niagara IceDogs Make Trade with the Peterborough Petes - Niagara IceDogs
- Attack Trade Andrew MacLean to Oshawa Generals - Owen Sound Attack
- Generals Acquire Andrew MacLean from the Owen Sound Attack in Exchange for a Draft Selection - Oshawa Generals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Owen Sound Attack Stories
- Attack Extend Win Streak to 4 with 4-1 Win over Greyhounds
- Attack Win Wild One on Friday Night in London
- Dudas Leads 4-3 Comeback Win over Rangers in Shootout
- Aidan Dudas Named Huron Tractor Player of the Week
- Chibrikov Named 'Player to Watch' for 2020 NHL Draft