Ganske Commits to Northern Michigan
The Green Bay Gamblers announced today that defenseman Noah Ganske has committed to Northern Michigan University of the Western Collegiate Hockey Association.
Ganske suited up for 44 games this past season with the Gamblers registering eight points (4 goals, 4 assists). A product of Bloomington, MN, Ganske was selected by Green Bay in the sixth round (93rd overall) in Phase II of the 2018 USHL Draft.
Ganske joins the following Gamblers off the 2018-19 roster to commit to NCAA Division 1 school; Chase Pilawski (Lake Superior State), Tyler Spott (Northeastern), Brady Meyer (Minnesota-Duluth), Sam Huff (Minnesota), Xan Gurney (Western Michigan), Ryan O'Reilly (Denver), McKade Webster (Denver), Braden Costello (North Dakota), Jesse Tucker (Lake Superior State), Luke Mylymok (Minnesota Duluth), Nicholas Zabenah (Michigan), Noah Prokop (Nebraska Omaha), Ryan Ullan (Northern Michigan), Chris Giroday (Western Michigan) and Dylan Wendt (Michigan).
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from April 22, 2019
- Storm Acquire Ferrandino & Griebel in Dispersal Draft - Tri-City Storm
- Pospisil Signs Entry Level Deal with the Calgary Flames - Sioux City Musketeers
- Sioux City acquires two players from the Flying Aces - Sioux City Musketeers
- Stars Select Jake Boltmann, Colby Enns in USHL Dispersal Draft - Lincoln Stars
- Lancers Add Teasdale to 2019 Roster - Omaha Lancers
- Waterloo Black Hawks Weekly Preview - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Gamblers Add Three in Dispersal Draft - Green Bay Gamblers
- Flying for the Hawks Now - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Saints Acquire Halliday, Villegas, Gibson in Dispersal Draft - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Fargo Force Draft Four Players in Today's Dispersal Draft - Fargo Force
- USHL Completes Dispersal Draft - USHL
- Ganske Commits to Northern Michigan - Green Bay Gamblers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.