Gamblers Add OHL Veteran
Green Bay Gamblers have added forward Ryan Humphrey. The 20-year-old comes to the Gamblers via the Ontario Hockey League's Niagara Ice Dogs. Humphrey will be in the line-up this weekend as the Gamblers travel to Kearney, Nebraska for a two-game series versus the Tri City Storm.
Humphrey played the last four seasons north of the border, splitting time between the Hamilton Bulldogs, London Knights and most recently Niagara Ice Dogs. His best season came in 2021-22 with Hamilton, registering 25 goals and 37 assists in 68 games. The Bulldogs won the OHL Championship, advancing to the Memorial Cup, where they lost in the Championship game. Last season, Humphrey was traded to the London Knights mid-season. Humphrey tallied eight goals in 21 playoff games, as the Knights lost in the OHL finals to Peterborough. Prior to the start of the 2023-24 campaign, Humphrey was traded Niagara. He appeared in 17 games with the Ice Dogs.
The Gamblers next home game is Friday, December 8 (7:00 PM) versus the Chicago Steel. To purchase individual tickets, go to www.gamblershockey.com or visit the Resch Center box office open, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM Monday - Friday and on Gambler game days beginning at 10:00 AM.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from November 29, 2023
- Gamblers Add OHL Veteran - Green Bay Gamblers
- Steel Host Sensory-Friendly Game this Sunday - Chicago Steel
- Black & Gold Pep Rally at Young Arena - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Several Former USHL Players Pick up NCAA Weekly League Awards - USHL
- Crocker Steps Down as Stars President - Lincoln Stars
- Salute to Veterans December 9th - Waterloo Black Hawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.