Fort Worth takes game one
ROBSTOWN, TEXAS - The Coastal Bend Aviators lost the first game of the home stand versus the Fort Worth Cats 9-2.
Derrick Van Dusen picked up the loss falling to 3-3, and Kevin Hull got the win for the Cats (2-2).
Jaime Landin was the Offensive Player of the Game, hitting his second homerun of the year. Landin was two for three at the plate and drove in the only two runs.
Tomorrow the Aviators will be back in action at Fairgrounds Field for Game Two of the series. Catch all the action on 1150 KCCT or ESPN 1230 KSIX (Check local listings) For ticketing information call 361-387-8585 or visit the ticket office when at the ballpark.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from June 20, 2006
- American Association League recap - AA
- Power outage suspends game - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Blacksnakes streak above .500 for first time - St. Joseph Blacksnakes
- Fort Worth takes game one - Coastal Bend Aviators
- Explorers and Canaries postponed - Sioux City Explorers
- Sioux City game suspension - Sioux City Explorers
- Wesley signed by White Sox - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Pensacola 9, Shreveport 3 - AA
- Doug Johnson named Pitcher of the Week - Sioux Falls Canaries
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.