Fort Wayne Mad Ants Announce 2022-2023 Full Schedule
The Fort Wayne Mad Ants, presented by Lutheran Health Network, the NBA G League affiliate of the Indiana Pacers, announced the schedule for the 2022-2023 season, including both the regular season and the Showcase Cup season.
The 16th season of Mad Ants basketball will again feature games at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum and with select games at Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis.
Seasons tickets are now available, as are special five game mini-plans for our priority home dates. Single game tickets will become available at a later date. See ftwaynemadants.com for more information and the complete schedule of home and road games for the 2022-2023 season.
The season tips off on Saturday, November 5 with opening night in Fort Wayne against the Grand Rapids Gold at 7 p.m. Opening night will be a Pizza Hut Family Night, featuring national act Joe Everson, America's only singing painter. Prior to the game, the Mad Ants will co-host the Jus Nice Sneaker and Sports Collectibles Convention in the Memorial Coliseum Expo Center. The team will battle the Gold again one day later on November 6 as part of five games in Fort Wayne in the month of November.
On Friday, November 25, the Mad Ants will celebrate the 260 area code with a special 260 Night that includes a rally towel giveaway and special 260 themed jerseys to be worn by the players, which will be available to purchase via online auction.
The start of December brings two more games to the Memorial Coliseum with Marvel Night on December 3 against the Windy City Bulls before a Monday, December 5 game opposite Iowa.
On Sunday, January 22, the Mad Ants welcome the College Park Skyhawks to Fort Wayne, for the first time under former Mad Ants head coach Steve Gansey.
The month of March sees Fort Wayne wrap up their home schedule with our annual Education Day game at 11 a.m. on March 9, followed by a Justin Anderson bobblehead giveaway on March 11, with both games against the Motor City Cruise. March 19 marks Fan Appreciation Night and Mad Ants' Birthday as the team takes on the Wisconsin Herd.
More promotions will be made available on ftwaynemadants.com as the season gets closer.
The NBA G League is continuing the Showcase Cup format for the first part of the 2022-23 season. The first 16 games at the start of the season will help determine Showcase Cup seeding and game schedule. Teams will be separated into four regional pods; the teams with the best winning-percentage in each regional pod, as well as the four teams with the next best win-percentage across the league, will go on to play for the Showcase Cup in a single-elimination tournament at the NBA G League Winter Showcase between December 19-22 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Teams not qualifying for the Showcase Cup will still play two games during the showcase.
A 32-game regular season will begin for the Mad Ants on Tuesday, December 27 against the Maine Celtics in Indianapolis. Teams will be split into Eastern and Western conferences and 2023 playoff participation will solely be based on the records from the 32-game regular season. The top six teams in each conference with the best winning-percentage will earn a spot in the NBA G League Playoffs.
The road schedule will feature trips back west this season as the Mad Ants will travel to Sioux Falls on November 10 and Salt Lake City on January 19. Also on this season's road schedule will be the Mad Ants' first ever encounter with the G League Ignite on January 16 and 17 in Las Vegas.
*All promotions and promotional dates are subject to change
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from September 1, 2022
- Birmingham Squadron Announces 2022-23 Schedule - Birmingham Squadron
- Skyforce Hiring for 2022-23 Season - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Iowa Wolves Announce 2022-23 NBA G League Schedule - Iowa Wolves
- Skyforce Announces Complete 2022-23 Schedule - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Go-Go Announce 2022-23 Schedule - Capital City Go-Go
- Oklahoma City Blue Announces 2022-23 Season Schedule - Oklahoma City Blue
- Stockton Kings Announce 2022-23 Regular Season Schedule - Stockton Kings
- Santa Cruz Warriors Announce Schedule for the 2022-23 Season - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Wisconsin Herd Announces 2022-23 Schedule - Wisconsin Herd
- Austin Spurs Announce 2022-23 Season Schedule - Austin Spurs
- Memphis Hustle Announce 2022-23 Showcase Cup and Regular Season Schedules - Memphis Hustle
- Windy City Bulls Announce 2022-23 Regular Season Schedule - Windy City Bulls
- Maine Celtics Announce 2022-23 Season Schedule - Maine Celtics
- Grand Rapids Gold Announce 2022-23 Season Schedule - Grand Rapids Gold
- Lakeland Magic Announce 2022-23 Season Schedule - Lakeland Magic
- Vipers Announce 2022-23 Season Schedule - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- South Bay Lakers Announce 2022-23 Schedule - South Bay Lakers
- Long Island Nets Announce 2022-23 Schedule - Long Island Nets
- Westchester Knicks Announce 2022-23 Showcase Cup and Regular Season Schedule - Westchester Knicks
- 2022-23 NBA G League Season Tips off November 4 - G League
- Fort Wayne Mad Ants Announce 2022-2023 Full Schedule - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Ignite Set for Full 50-Game G League Slate in 2022-23 Season - NBA G League Ignite
- Cleveland Charge 2022-23 Schedule Presented by SeatGeek - Cleveland Charge
- Ontario Clippers Release Schedule for the 2022-23 G League Season - Ontario Clippers
- Greensboro Swarm Announce 2022-23 Schedule - Greensboro Swarm
- 2022-23 Legends Schedule Announced - Texas Legends
- Salt Lake City Stars of NBA G League to Host Local Player Tryout on October 1 - Salt Lake City Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.