Flyers Sign D T.J. Brennan to Multi-Year Extension
Lehigh Valley, Pa. - The Philadelphia Flyers, parent club of the Lehigh Valley Phantoms, have signed defenseman T.J. Brennan to a multi-year contract extension.
A 28-year-old blueliner from Moorestown, New Jersey, Brennan is in the midst of his ninth professional season and his second campaign with the Phantoms. He's currently fourth among all Lehigh Valley skaters and is fourth among all AHL defenders in total scoring with 39 total points (12 goals, 27 assists). Across 124 outings with the Phantoms, Brennan has compiled 33 goals, 66 assists and 99 total points.
A five-time AHL All-Star and two-time Eddie Shore Award recipient as the AHL's top blueliner, Brennan became the first defenseman in AHL history with eight 10-goal seasons when he converted in Lehigh Valley's 3-2 win over the Charlotte Checkers on February 2. What's more, he became just the 10th blueliner in AHL history to amass 400 total points when he scored in the team's 3-1 win over Charlotte on December 29, 2017.
Across 567 career AHL games, Brennan has amassed 146 goals, 272 assists and 418 total points in time with the Phantoms, Toronto Marlies, Rochester Americans and Portland Pirates.
Winner of four straight games and 11 of their last 13 outings (11-1-1), the red-hot, first-place Phantoms return to action at PPL Center this Friday, March 9 when they welcome the Bridgeport Sound Tigers to downtown Allentown for a 7:05 p.m. clash. A limited number of tickets remain for Friday's game and are available HERE.
Family 3-Packs are available for select games in March including three tickets, three hot dogs and three sodas with souvenir cups. The package is available for $67.50 and fans can add extra tickets to their group for $22.50 each. The Family 3-Packs are valid for games on March 9th, March 11th, March 18th and March 30th. Secure your Family 3-Pack by calling the Lehigh Valley Phantoms at (610) 224-GOAL .
Reserve your group outings for the 2017-2018 season of Phantoms hockey. For more information on how to reserve your seat at PPL Center to the hottest ticket in town, call the Phantoms front office today at 610-224-GOAL !
Images from this story
Defenseman T.J. Brennan with the Lehigh Valley Phantoms
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 6, 2018
- Bennett, Wolves Corral Rampage for Fifth Consecutive Win - Chicago Wolves
- Devils Dominate Comets, 7-2 - Binghamton Devils
- Comeback Kids Shock Gulls in Series Finale with San Diego - Stockton Heat
- First-Place Phantoms Host Critical Tilts at PPL Center this Friday, Sunday - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Weekly: Penguins to Host Star Wars Night on Saturday - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Bears Weekly: Bears Look to Get on a Roll in March - Hershey Bears
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Flyers Sign D T.J. Brennan to Multi-Year Extension - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- P-Bruins Week in Review - Providence Bruins
- Oak Park Ice Arena Moves on to the Finals in Light Like the Pros Contest - Stockton Heat
- Gustafsson, Sikura Inked to Deals - Rockford IceHogs
- Coyotes Recall Hill; Roadrunners Recall Houser, Army - Tucson Roadrunners
- IceHogs Welcome Back Bryan Bickell for Jersey Auction Night - Rockford IceHogs
- Tampa Bay Lightning Assign Goaltender Peter Budaj to Syracuse Crunch on Conditioning Assignment - Syracuse Crunch
- Desrosiers Recalled from Idaho - Texas Stars
- Monsters Recall Ivan Kulbakov from ECHL's Quad City Mallards - Cleveland Monsters
- Manitoba Moose Weekly - Manitoba Moose
- Blue Jackets Add Goaltender Jeff Zatkoff to Roster on Emergency Recall - Cleveland Monsters
- Moose Acquire Bobby MacIntyre from Cleveland - Manitoba Moose
- Selleck Relishing Chance to Play Close to Home - Belleville Senators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Lehigh Valley Phantoms Stories
- Phantoms Weekly
- Phantoms Take First Loss of Season
- Phantoms Weekly
- Phantoms Celebrate Fifth Season Opener with 6-3 Win
- Phantoms Loan G Komm & D Luukko to Reading Royals