First Confirmed Case of Covid-19 in Club Entourage
MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact announced Wednesday its first positive case of COVID-19, as a club employee recently contracted the virus.
The individual in question, who has suffered mild symptoms for a few days, is doing well and has been placed in quarantine according to isolation protocol.
This is the only positive case confirmed at the Impact.
Like the rest of the population, all Impact employees practice the recommended social distancing guidelines.
The Impact remains in constant communication with governmental agencies and continues to follow the situation closely, to protect the health of its supporters, players, personnel, and partners.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 15, 2020
- New York Red Bulls Update on Red Bulls Academy - New York Red Bulls
- Major League Soccer Leads Domestic Player Development with Launch of New Elite Competition - MLS
- LA Galaxy Unveil Support Local Campaign in Conjunction with TOGETHER AT HOME - LA Galaxy
- Dynamo Classic Rewind Looks at 2018 U.S. Open Cup Title Run - Houston Dynamo
- MLS and Univision's TUDN Announce "Lo Mejor De La MLS" - FC Dallas
- First Confirmed Case of Covid-19 in Club Entourage - Montreal Impact
- Nguyen Advances to Semifinals of Twitch Rivals SuperGames Ft. Fortnite for Charity - Inter Miami CF
- Star64 to Re-Air Classic 2016 International Friendly against Crystal Palace on Saturday - FC Cincinnati
- MLS and Univision's TUDN Announce "Lo Mejor de la MLS," a Weekday Programming Block Featuring the League's Top Matches from the Past 25 Years - MLS
- MLS and Univision's TUDN Announce "Lo Mejor de la MLS," a Weekday Programming Block Featuring the League's Top Matches from the Past 25 Years - Houston Dynamo
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.