LA Galaxy Unveil Support Local Campaign in Conjunction with TOGETHER AT HOME
LOS ANGELES - In conjunction with TOð²ETHER AT HOME, the LA Galaxy today launched the Support Local campaign, encouraging all LA Galaxy fans and Angelenos to support various local businesses throughout Los Angeles during the Stay at Home orders throughout the county.
As part of Support Local, the LA Galaxy unveiled a comprehensive list of various local businesses throughout Los Angeles and Southern California supported by LA Galaxy players, fans and staff, including various businesses owned and operated by LA Galaxy Season Ticket Members or fans.
Fans can check out a Support Local map of businesses across Los Angeles list by visiting www.lagalaxy.com/supportlocal.
The campaign also includes personal messages from various LA Galaxy players encouraging fans to support local, including their personal favorites across LA. Midfielder Perry Kitchen, defender Julian Araujo, forward Ethan Zubak, midfielder Joe Corona, defender Rolf Feltscher, defender Giancarlo Gonzalez and more participated, in addition to various players submitted their favorite local businesses in Los Angeles.
The Support Local campaign was launched in conjunction with TOð²ETHER AT HOME campaign, a club-wide initiative to support, engage and inform LA Galaxy fans and the Los Angeles community amidst effects from COVID-19.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 15, 2020
- New York Red Bulls Update on Red Bulls Academy - New York Red Bulls
- Major League Soccer Leads Domestic Player Development with Launch of New Elite Competition - MLS
- LA Galaxy Unveil Support Local Campaign in Conjunction with TOGETHER AT HOME - LA Galaxy
- Dynamo Classic Rewind Looks at 2018 U.S. Open Cup Title Run - Houston Dynamo
- MLS and Univision's TUDN Announce "Lo Mejor De La MLS" - FC Dallas
- First Confirmed Case of Covid-19 in Club Entourage - Montreal Impact
- Nguyen Advances to Semifinals of Twitch Rivals SuperGames Ft. Fortnite for Charity - Inter Miami CF
- Star64 to Re-Air Classic 2016 International Friendly against Crystal Palace on Saturday - FC Cincinnati
- MLS and Univision's TUDN Announce "Lo Mejor de la MLS," a Weekday Programming Block Featuring the League's Top Matches from the Past 25 Years - MLS
- MLS and Univision's TUDN Announce "Lo Mejor de la MLS," a Weekday Programming Block Featuring the League's Top Matches from the Past 25 Years - Houston Dynamo
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent LA Galaxy Stories
- LA Galaxy Name Kevin Hartman Director of the LA Galaxy Academy
- LA Galaxy to Host Drive-In Watch Party at the Rose Bowl Stadium on July 13 for Opening Match in MLS Is Back Tournament
- LA Galaxy to Feature Herbalife Nutrition and Dignity Health on Jersey Sleeves During MLS Is Back Tournament
- LA Galaxy Midfielder Jonathan dos Santos to Miss MLS Is Back Tournament in Orlando Due to Injury
- LA Galaxy Add Juninho and Marcelo Sarvas to LA Galaxy Academy Coaching Staff