FC Dallas Announces Home Opener Details & March Promotions
Frisco, TX (Monday) - FC Dallas today announced theme nights and limited edition giveaways for March, the only month in which FC Dallas plays three home matches during the 2018 season. Combined with the March to Soccer ticket package, FC Dallas truly offers a unique game experience for everyone during the first two months of the MLS regular season.
FC Dallas opens 2018 at home on Saturday, March 3 against Real Salt Lake at Toyota Stadium in a match that will celebrate Texas Independence Day, which is March 2. The home opener will have Texas-themed events leading up to the 7PM kick. When fans enter Toyota Stadium, they will receive a miniature FC Dallas jersey keychain and microfiber lens cleaning cloth that features the new FC Dallas 2018 jersey.
Fans will also enjoy fireworks after the match, one of four in 2018 that will incorporate a postgame fireworks show.
Saturday, March 3 vs Real Salt Lake presented by Toyota (7PM)
- Theme: Texas Independence Celebration with postgame fireworks
- Giveaway: Mini FC Dallas jersey keychain and microfiber lens cleaning cloth
Sunday, March 18 vs Seattle presented by Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano (4PM)
- Giveaway: Clear Tote Bag
Saturday, March 24 vs Portland presented by ALDI (2:30PM)
- Theme: Social Media Day
- Giveaway: Matchday Scarf
Additional theme nights and giveaways will be announced throughout the season.
March to Soccer Ticket Package
Don't miss FC Dallas' March to Soccer ticket package! Fans can buy a ticket to all three FC Dallas matches in March for only $75 and attend either the April 7 match against Colorado or the April 21 match against Philadelphia for free. For more details visit FCDallas.com/MarchToSoccer .
About FC Dallas
A member of Major League Soccer since its inception in 1996, FC Dallas is owned and operated by Hunt Sports Group. The professional team plays its regular season from March to October at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas. FC Dallas won the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup and MLS Supporters' Shield in 2016. Toyota Stadium is one of the first soccer-specific stadiums built in the United States. It hosts MLS and international soccer matches, high school and college football games, as well as concerts and other events. The 145-acre Toyota Soccer Center also includes 17 regulation-sized, tournament-grade soccer fields and is also home to the organization's nationally-renowned youth development system.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 29, 2018
- FC Dallas Announces Home Opener Details & March Promotions - FC Dallas
- Sporting KC Weekly Schedule: January 29 - February 3 - Sporting Kansas City
- Philadelphia Union 2018 Full-Season Media Credential Application Deadline Is Wednesday - Philadelphia Union
- New York Red Bulls 2018 Season Credential Applications Deadline Approaching - New York Red Bulls
- Tyler Adams Features for U.S. Men's National Team in International - New York Red Bulls
- MATCH RECAP: Sounders FC Defeats Club Tijuana U-20 Side 3-1 In - Seattle Sounders FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Dallas Stories
- FC Dallas Draws 1-1 in Opening Match of the 2018 Texas Derby
- #HOUvFCD: 5 Things You Need to Know About the 2018 Texas Derby Kickoff Match
- Paxton Pomykal and Brandon Servania Depart for U.S. U20 Camp
- FC Dallas Remains on Top of the West with 3-1 Win vs. Chicago
- #FCDvCHI: 5 Things You Need to Know About the Match