FC Cincinnati to Unveil 2020 Heritage Link Kit on December 3
CINCINNATI - FC Cincinnati will unveil one of their new 2020 kits on Tuesday, Dec. 3, when they formally introduce the adidas Heritage Link Kit to their fan base.
The Heritage Link Kit will be available for immediate purchase beginning at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 3, at:
FC Cincinnati Downtown Shop (43 East Fourth St., Cincinnati, OH 45202)
FCC Pop-Up Experience at Kenwood Towne Center (7875 Montgomery Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45236)
Additionally, the jersey will be available for online sales exclusively through mlsstore.com and adidas.com on Tuesday, Dec. 3, and Wednesday, Dec. 4, before they are available online wherever jerseys are sold starting on Dec. 5.
Later, on Tuesday, Dec. 3, FCC will host a launch party at Braxton Brewing Company (27 West 7th St., Covington, KY 41011). Starting at 6 p.m., the three-hour party will include sets by DJ BSP, foosball and shuffleboard games, a special photo shoot booth, as well as the traditional German game of Hammerschlagen. The Heritage Link Kit - as well as a selection of FCC gear and merchandise - will also be available for sale. The first 50 fans who purchase the authentic Heritage Link Kit at the launch party will also receive a limited-edition FCC-Braxton collaboration scarf.
More about the Heritage Link Kit
The Heritage Link Kit is the first of two new jerseys the team will wear in 2020. The Heritage Link Kit will replace the club's white kit that the team mostly wore in away matches in 2019. The team's other new jersey - which will replace the club's 2019 dark kit it usually wore at home - will be unveiled in early February.
Men's authentic ($130), as well as men's ($90) and women's ($80) replica, Heritage Link Kits will be available for purchase at all exclusive locations starting at 10 a.m. on Dec. 3. Youth replica kits ($70) will be available for sale later in December.
Additional Heritage Link Kit details include:
A design nod to Cincinnati's German heritage on the main jersey pattern
The first stand-alone introduction of the new FCC lion logo
Incorporation of Cincinnati's city motto - "Juncta Juvant" - in the kit
Authentic jerseys purchased through FC Cincinnati (FCC Downtown Shop or the Kenwood Pop-Up), or through mlsstore.com will feature the MLS crest on both sleeves
Fans who purchase the Heritage Link Kit will also be able to order customization at the FCC Downtown Shop. Regardless of purchase location, fans can pay $30 to have custom names and numbers added to the backs of their jerseys. Turn-around time is expected to be approximately two weeks from the time the customization order is accepted at the shop.
FC Cincinnati will return to the field in early 2020 for their second MLS season. Season Ticket Memberships for the 2020 season are now on sale to the general public at fccincinnati.com/tickets or by calling 513-977-5425 (KICK). A 2020 Season Ticket Membership also secures fans' place on the club's priority list, which will be utilized when sales begin in the new West End Stadium for the 2021 season.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from November 18, 2019
- Know Before You Go: MLS Expansion Draft at Ole Red Nashville - Nashville SC
- Washington Lawmakers Introduce Resolution Celebrating Sounders FC's 2019 MLS Cup Victory - Seattle Sounders FC
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: November 18, 2019 - San Jose Earthquakes
- LA Galaxy Extend Loan for Forward Cristian Pavon - LA Galaxy
- FC Cincinnati to Unveil 2020 Heritage Link Kit on December 3 - FC Cincinnati
- Nashville SC Adds Defender Dave Romney - Nashville SC
- Nashville SC Announces Inaugural Major League Soccer Match - Nashville SC
- Nashville SC to Host Atlanta United in Major League Soccer Debut on February 29 - Nashville SC
- Atlanta United to Open 2020 MLS Season at Nashville SC - Atlanta United FC
- St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands Tour Presented by Events DC Summary - D.C. United
- Inter Miami CF Signs Forward Jerome Kiesewetter from El Paso Locomotive FC - Inter Miami CF
- Portland to Host eMLS League Series Two in February - Portland Timbers
- SXSW to Host 2020 eMLS Cup Presented by PlayStation - MLS
- New York Red Bulls and Sky Blue FC Announce New Partnership - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Cincinnati Stories
- FC Cincinnati Announce Opponents for 2021 Preseason Schedule
- Frankie Amaya called up to U.S. Under-23 Men's National Team
- FC Cincinnati Unveil "Dynamic Kit" as Club's New Primary Kit
- Season Ticket Memberships Now on Sale to General Public
- FC Cincinnati acquire forward Brenner Souza da Silva from Sao Paulo FC as a Young Designated Player