FC Cincinnati Acquire General Allocation Money, SuperDraft Selection from LA Galaxy
CINCINNATI - FC Cincinnati have acquired $250,000 in General Allocation Money, a 2022 MLS SuperDraft first-round selection plus future performance-based incentives from the LA Galaxy in exchange for the discovery priority for Valenciennes FC winger Kévin Cabral.
FC Cincinnati will return to the pitch for their third MLS season on Saturday, April 17, when the team opens the season on the road against Nashville SC. FCC will officially open their 2021 home slate on Sunday, May 16, when the team hosts Inter Miami CF in the inaugural match at West End Stadium in a nationally televised 4 p.m. game.
For up-to-the-minute information about FC Cincinnati, visit the team's official website at fccincinnati.com, or follow the team on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook at @FCCincinnati. Additionally, fans are encouraged to download the team's official mobile app on the Apple App Store or Google Play for instant access to mobile tickets, team content and match notifications.
Information about seating options at the club's state-of-the-art West End Stadium - which will open in Spring 2021 - is now available at westendstadium.com. For more information about 2021 Season Ticket Memberships, which are now on sale to the general public, visit westendstadium.com or the stadium's social properties on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram at @WestEndStadium, or by calling the team's sales and service staff at 513-977-5425.
TRANSACTION: FC Cincinnati acquired $250,000 in General Allocation Money, a 2022 MLS SuperDraft first-round selection plus future performance-based incentives from the LA Galaxy in exchange for the discovery priority for Valenciennes FC winger Kévin Cabral on April 8, 2021.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 8, 2021
- Nashville SC 2021 Single Game Tickets on Sale Today to General Public in the 300 Level for the First Two Matches - Nashville SC
- Single Match Ticket on Sale Times Announced - Inter Miami CF
- Rapids Forward Andre Shinyashiki Embraces Evolving Role in the Locker Room - Colorado Rapids
- T-Mobile Tour: Coming to a Location Near You - Nashville SC
- Orlando City SC Signs 2021 MLS SuperDraft Selection Rio Hope-Gund - Orlando City SC
- Inter Miami CF Stadium to Host 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup Preliminary Round in July - Inter Miami CF
- Whitecaps FC to Host 2021 Virtual Fan Fest Delivered by DoorDash - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- CBS Boston and New England Revolution Announce New Local Broadcast Partnership - New England Revolution
- Atlanta United Signs Defender Alan Franco - Atlanta United FC
- Earthquakes Announce Local Broadcast Information for 2021 MLS Season - San Jose Earthquakes
- MLS Shares Updated Health and Safety Protocols for 2021 Season - MLS
- Earthquakes Announce Wondo Way Street Name - San Jose Earthquakes
- LA Galaxy Sign Winger Kevin Cabral - LA Galaxy
- FC Dallas Returns to TXA 21 in 2021 - FC Dallas
- FC Cincinnati Acquire General Allocation Money, SuperDraft Selection from LA Galaxy - FC Cincinnati
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC and Corus Entertainment Announce Expansive Broadcast Partnership - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Inter Miami CF Appoints Xavier Asensi as Chief Business Officer - Inter Miami CF
- Columbus Crew SC Faces Real Esteli FC Tonight in 2021 Scotiabank Concacaf Champions League Round of 16 Match - Columbus Crew SC
- "NYCFC - Home for the City" 2021 Season Preview Show Debuts Friday, April 9 - New York City FC
- A New Partnership between CF Montreal and GE Appliances Canada - Club de Foot Montreal
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.