Falcons Home For Three Games This Weekend
Springfield, Mass. - After heading to Bridgeport to take on the Sound Tigers this Tuesday, the Eastern Conference-leading Springfield Falcons return home for three games over three days this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, at the MassMutual Center.
Fans attending Friday's "Battle of the Bay State" against the Worcester Sharks, presented by Comcast, will have the opportunity to win a brand new, high-definition television courtesy of Manny's TV & Appliances as part of "Flat-Screen Friday."
On Saturday, when Springfield welcomes the Portland Pirates back to The Nest, the first 1,000 fans into the building will receive a Falcons winter hat, courtesy of Health New England. Fans can also win a free bicycle from Gus Coelho Auto Repair at 442 Holyoke St. in Ludlow as part of "Cycle Saturday."
The Falcons will hold their annual team poster giveaway, courtesy of Friendly's, on Sunday versus the Adirondack Phantoms. Following the action, fans are invited to participate in a postgame skate, presented by Western New England University, before having their posters signed by Falcons players in the MassMutual Center concourse.
Friday and Saturday's games begin at 7:00 p.m. Sunday's contest starts at 3:00 p.m.
The 24-Hour Outdoor Game presented by Big Y with special thanks to Sarat Ford, Carando, Oasis Shower Doors, and Azon Liquors will take place this Saturday through Sunday outside of the Coliseum on the grounds of the Big E in West Springfield. The event, postponed from this past weekend due to Winter Storm Nemo, is weather permitting.
Single-game tickets to see the Falcons in 2012-2013 can be purchased at the MassMutual Center Box Office from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. through game time on Saturday home dates, and starting four hours prior to Sunday home contests. Fans can also purchase tickets by logging onto Ticketmaster.com. For information about discounted group packages to Falcons home games, call (413) 739-GOAL (4625).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 11, 2013
- Bruins Fall to Pirates - Providence Bruins
- Lightning Recall Forward Richard Panik From Syracuse - Syracuse Crunch
- Hamilton Bulldogs Weekly - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Rampage Recall Defenseman Josh McFadden from Loan - San Antonio Rampage
- Falcons Home For Three Games This Weekend - Springfield Falcons
- Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Guenin Recalled by Anaheim; Admirals Release Two - Norfolk Admirals
- Former Hamilton Bulldogs Head Coach Claude Julien Named 2013 Recipient of PHPA Curt Leichner Award - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Dallas Recalls Antoine Roussel from Texas Stars - Texas Stars
- Sharks Solid as a Rock on Road - Worcester Sharks Weekly - Worcester Sharks
- Claude Julien Named 2013 Recipient of the PHPA Curt Leichner Distinguished Member Award - Providence Bruins
- Monarchs Weekly Report - Manchester Monarchs
- Wear Your Jersey To Work Day Part Of Hockey Weekend Across America - Oklahoma City Barons
- Barons Take Part In Bart & Nadia Health Festival - Oklahoma City Barons
- Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- Amerks' Road Game At Lake Erie To Be Broadcast On Wber 90.5 Fm - Rochester Americans
- Dax Bobblehead Unveiled - Adirondack Phantoms
- San Antonio Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Hogs Take Two of Three in Week 18 - Rockford IceHogs
- Albany's Matt Anderson Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- B's Assign Jamie Tardif To Providence - Providence Bruins
- Allen Returns, Kaprowich to ECHL - Peoria Rivermen
- IceCaps Recall Cody Sol from Colorado - St. John's IceCaps
- Whale Weekly - Connecticut Whale
- Bears Grab Three Points In Exciting Weekend - Hershey Bears
- Colins Agrees to PTO with Penguins - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- McNeill Assigned to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.