Enfield's & B-Sens Team up to Fight ALS in Upstate NY
BINGHAMTON, N.Y. - The Binghamton Senators and Enfield's Restaurant will be teaming up on Tuesday, February 16, for their annual Celebrity Bartending Event from 7:00p.m. to 9:00p.m. Drinks will be served by select B-Sens players and all tips raised throughout the night will be donated directly to the ALS Association of Upstate New York.
Over $500 was raised at last year's event and Enfield's owner, Josh Enfield, has hopes for an even greater turn out this time around.
"It's an event that is a great example of the community coming together for an amazing cause," said Enfield. "Fighting for a cure for Lou Gehrig's Disease is something very important to my entire family, and we look forward to an even larger crowd this year to make the impact greater."
Fans are invited to stop down to Enfield's, located at 800 Hooper Road in Endwell, to have their favorite drink served up by the B-Sens. Pictures and autographs will be available throughout the evening with select fans having the chance to win various B-Sens' prizes.
For more information on the ALS Association of Upstate New York visit www.alsaupstateny.org.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 9, 2016
- Rowney in Hero's Role Again as Penguins Win in OT - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Dickinson Powers Stars to 3-2 Road Win over Moose - Texas Stars
- Comets Mount Comeback Before OT Loss - Utica Comets
- Monsters Win Third Straight, Top Wolves 3-2 in OT - Cleveland Monsters
- Despite Sislo's Pair, Albany Devils Fall to Providence Bruins - Albany Devils
- Wolves Dropped by Monsters in OT - Chicago Wolves
- Smith Ensures Win in Season Debut, P-Bruins Down Devils 3-2 - Providence Bruins
- Fucale Superb in Blanking of Crunch - St. John's IceCaps
- Rockford Reassigns Mattson to Indy - Rockford IceHogs
- Crunch Blanked by IceCaps, 4-0 - Syracuse Crunch
- Star Wars Night Benefitting Special Olympics Hightlights Jersey Auction - Rockford IceHogs
- Derek Grant Fractures Jaw - Stockton Heat
- SJ Barracuda Look to Bounce Back with Three Home Games this Week - San Jose Barracuda
- Syracuse Crunch Recall Charlie Dodero from Greenville Swamp Rabbits - Syracuse Crunch
- Moose Re-Assign Serville to Tulsa - Manitoba Moose
- Manitoba Moose Weekly - Manitoba Moose
- Phantoms Weekly - Phantoms Kick off 5-Game Home Stand this Wednesday - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Enfield's & B-Sens Team up to Fight ALS in Upstate NY - Binghamton Senators
- First Responders Night, Presented by Turtle Wax, Set for April 16 - Chicago Wolves
- Griffins Hit the Road for Three Central Division Matchups - Grand Rapids Griffins
- San Antonio Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Join the Amerks for "Hockey Weekend Across America" February 19-21 - Rochester Americans
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Panthers Recall Wilson from Portland - Portland Pirates
- Condors Game Preview: Celebrate Fat Tuesday with $5 Margaritas and $2 Sodas Tonight - Bakersfield Condors
- Falcons Announce Danny Briere Bobblehead Night - Springfield Falcons
- San Jose Barracuda Host Pink in the Rink on February 13 - San Jose Barracuda
- Heat Finish off Three-Game Road Trip in Bakersfield Tonight at 7PM - Stockton Heat
- B-Sens Players on the Move Following Nine-Player Trade - Binghamton Senators
- Red-Hot Bears Keep Rolling - Hershey Bears
- Wolf Pack Weekly - Hartford Wolf Pack
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.