El Fantasma to Perform Halftime Show for Match against LAFC at Levi's Stadium on May 6
January 23, 2023 - Major League Soccer (MLS) - San Jose Earthquakes News Release
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Mexican singer-songwriter Alexander Garcia, better known as El Fantasma, will perform at halftime of the San Jose Earthquakes' regular-season match vs. Los Angeles Football Club at Levi's Stadium on Saturday, May 6 (4:30 p.m. PT), presented by Audi.
Tickets for the match are now on sale and can be purchased via Ticketmaster.com. Tickets for groups of 10 or more can be purchased by calling the Earthquakes Front Office at (408) 556-7700. To learn more about suite purchases, please click here or email Suites@49ers.com.
Born in Los Angeles, Calif., El Fantasma quickly rose to fame following his debut single Mi 45 in 2016, with his music video generating more than 10 million views. He later became known for his hit singles like El Circo, Vengo a Aclarar, and Palabra de Hombre, and his standout albums El Circo (2019) and Carteles (2021).
His success has earned him many accolades in the Spanish music industry, including nominations for Premios Lo Nuestro (8), Premios Juventud (7), Billboard Latin Music Awards (3), iHeartRadio Music Awards (3), and Latin Grammys (1). He has won five Premios La Radio awards and now has 10+ million followers on Facebook and 3+ million followers on Instagram. In 2023, El Fantasma received an award nomination for Regional Mexican Artist of the Year at the iHeartRadio Music Awards.
El Fantasma will join former Mexico National Team players Jared Borgetti and Missael Espinoza, as well as former Mexican American boxer Robert 'The Ghost' Guerrero, at Levi's Stadium for the rivalry match. All four celebrities will be present during the match's pregame Fan Fest, which will feature lucha libre action from Pro Wrestling Revolution, live music, food, and more.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 23, 2023
- Rapids Ready for Second Preseason Contest with Mineros de Zacatecas in Querétaro - Colorado Rapids
- Sounders FC 2023 Partial Season Ticket Packages Now on Sale - Seattle Sounders FC
- Preview: IMcF DonBorello to Compete in eMLS League Series 1 - Inter Miami CF
- El Fantasma to Perform Halftime Show for Match against LAFC at Levi's Stadium on May 6 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Houston Dynamo FC Use TAM to Sign Attacker Amine Bassi - Houston Dynamo FC
- FC Cincinnati Announce Roster for 2023 Preseason - FC Cincinnati
- D.C. United Appoint Luke Jenkinson as First Team Performance Director - D.C. United
- Houston Dynamo Football Club Signs Agreement with Arca Continental Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages - Houston Dynamo FC
- 2023 eMLS League Series One Pres. by Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Preview: Joksan Returns for Second Season with Nashville SC - Nashville SC
- Columbus Crew Acquires International Roster Slot Via Trade with Sporting Kansas City - Columbus Crew SC
- Sporting KC Acquires $190,000 in GAM - Sporting Kansas City
- LA Galaxy Transfer Midfielder Samuel Grandsir to Ligue 2 Side Le Havre AC - LA Galaxy
- Defender Alexander Callens Departs New York City Football ClubÃÂ - New York City FC
- Colorado Rapids Acquire Irish Midfielder Connor Ronan from Wolverhampton Wanderers - Colorado Rapids
- Minnesota United Sign Defender Mikael Marques - Minnesota United FC
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Jose Earthquakes Stories
- Earthquakes to Celebrate 50 Years of Hip-Hop Music During California Clasico Halftime Show at Stanford Stadium on July 1
- Earthquakes Announce Series of Community Events in the East Bay
- Quakes Earn Four Points and Shutouts Across Two Road Matches, Host Philadelphia Next Saturday
- Earthquakes Goalkeeper Daniel and Head Coach Luchi Gonzalez Named to MLS Team of the Matchday
- Earthquakes Launch Ninth Annual Military Blitz Day Campaign Presented by Ariat