Dillas silence Aces
Amarillo, Texas - June 2, 2008 - Amarillo Dillas starter Micah Posey silenced the Alexandria Aces lineup on Monday night at the Dilla Villa. Posey gave up just one run on ten hits and struck out five. Danny Bravo hit his fifth home run of the year with a two-run shot to center in the third inning that gave the Dillas a 3-0 lead. The Aces got one back in the sixth when Patrick O'Sullivan added to his United League-lead in RBI with a run-scoring double. Aces starter Chad Linder went 7.2 giving up six runs while striking out eight and walking two. The Aces will continue their series with the Dillas Tuesday with Ramon Portillo on the mound for the Aces and Josh Smith for the Dillas. Game time is 7:05 PM.
Next home game: Thursday June 5th vs. Edinburg. Budweiser Shirt Off Our Back Night, Toyota Tundra and Q93 Thirsty Thursday and Budweiser and Q93 Party on the Patio
• Discuss this story on the United League Baseball message board...
United League Baseball Stories from June 2, 2008
- Colts Acquire RHP Venas in Trade with Coyotes - San Angelo Colts
- Broncos Win Nail-Biter Over Harlingen - Laredo Broncos
- Sanchez Slams Former Team - Rio Grande Valley WhiteWings
- Coyotes' Offense Struggles in Game 1 - Edinburg Roadrunners
- Colts Score Early, Win 8-2 in Series Opener - San Angelo Colts
- Dillas silence Aces - Alexandria Aces
- Former Major Leaguer Mickey Callaway Joins the Laredo Broncos - Laredo Broncos
- Former Major Leaguer Mickey Callaway To Join The Broncos - Laredo Broncos
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Alexandria Aces Stories
- Aces Announce Kisatchie National Forest/Smokey the Bear Aces Team Photo Night
- Aces Announce City of Pineville's Free Admission "Pack the Park"
- Aces Game Tonight Canceled
- Aces Announce Louisiana Lottery Shirt-Off-Our-Back Night Tomorrow
- Free Aces General Admission Tickets Tuesday, July 24th