Darlington Nagbe Week-To-Week with Left Hamstring Strain
ATLANTA - Atlanta United today announced that midfielder Darlington Nagbe is week-to-week with a low-grade left hamstring strain. He suffered the injury during Atlanta United's 3-1 win against New York City FC on Sunday.
Nagbe was due to travel with the U.S. Men's National Team during the current FIFA window, but will stay in Atlanta to rehabilitate the injury.
With the international break, Atlanta United is off this weekend and returns to action on Sunday, Nov. 25 when it hosts New York Red Bulls (5:00 p.m., ESPN) for Leg One of the Eastern Conference Finals.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from November 12, 2018
- Paredes, Polo Called up for International Matches - Portland Timbers
- Sounders FC to Hold 2018 Alliance Annual Business Meeting Tomorrow Evening in the Ninety - Seattle Sounders FC
- FC Cincinnati Unveils Its Major League Soccer Logo, Marks & Colors - FC Cincinnati
- LA Galaxy Forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic Named MLS Newcomer of the Year - LA Galaxy
- LA Galaxy Forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic Named MLS Newcomer of the Year - MLS
- Darlington Nagbe Week-To-Week with Left Hamstring Strain - Atlanta United FC
- Five Philadelphia Union Players Receive International Call-Ups - Philadelphia Union
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- RBNY Advance to Eastern Conference Championship for First Time Since 2015 - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.