Danny Waltman Receives All-MASL Honorable Mention
TACOMA, WA. - Tacoma Stars veteran goalkeeper Danny Waltman was honored by the Major Arena Soccer League with an All-MASL Honorable Mention on Wednesday. Waltman was a big part of the Stars successful playoff race with big saves at key moments for the club as they battled Ontario for the Pacific Division's second playoff spot. Despite missing several games with an injury, he appeared in 17 games for Tacoma including both playoff games against San Diego.
In addition to incredible saves, Waltman helped on offense as well with six assists and a goal scored during the final stretch of games for the Stars. During the regular season Waltman was named the MASL Player of the Week during Week Four after road victories in Ontario and San Diego. That win made Tacoma the only team to beat the Sockers during the 24 game MASL schedule.
2019-20 Stars season tickets are available now! Call 1-844-STARS-84 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find your favorite seat and make it yours for exciting Tacoma Stars soccer.
There's still time to purchase a Legacy Membership with the Tacoma Stars. Guarantee your seat to all the action by calling 1-844-STARS-84, or emailing email@example.com, or go to www.tacomastars.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major Arena Soccer League message board...
Major Arena Soccer League Stories from May 2, 2019
- MASL Announces Top Referees and Referee Assignments for Ron Newman Cup - MASL
- Fury's Jermaine Jones, Chris Toth Earn MASL Postseason Awards - Ontario Fury
- Leo Gibson, James Togbah Named All-MASL, 3rd Team - Kansas City Comets
- Slavisa Ubiparipovic Named 3rd Team All-MASL - Utica City FC
- MASL Awards Second and Third Team Honors - MASL
- Blast Players Named to All-MASL Second and Third Teams - Baltimore Blast
- Danny Waltman Receives All-MASL Honorable Mention - Tacoma Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.