D.C. United Offers Five-Game MLS Stars Plan
Washington, D.C. (May 3, 2007) - D.C. United today introduced the 5-Game MLS Stars Plan. With two different plans available, the package offers soccer fans the best opportunity to see D.C. United battle the biggest stars in Major League Soccer. Each plan offers tickets to four League matches, culminating with tickets to the 2007 MLS Cup scheduled for November 18 at RFK Stadium.
"There has never been a better way to catch United in their biggest tests of the season," said United Executive Vice President Stephen Zack. "Packaging these games allows fans to be a part of the most exciting games of the season for a single, discounted price."
The first package offers the following five matches: Aug. 9 vs. David Beckham and the Los Angeles Galaxy, Sept. 9 vs. Taylor Twellman and the New England Revolution, Sept. 26 vs. Freddy Adu and Real Salt Lake, Oct. 20 vs. the Columbus Crew featuring a reunion of United's 1997 MLS Cup Championship side and the 2007 MLS Cup. The second version provides these offerings: Aug. 9 vs. David Beckham and the Los Angeles Galaxy, Aug. 22 vs. Juan Pablo Angel and the New York Red Bulls, Oct. 13 vs. Cuauhtemoc Blanco and the Chicago Fire, Oct. 20 vs. Guillermo Barros Schelotto and the Columbus Crew and the 2007 MLS Cup.
MLS Stars Plans are available at three different price levels. VIP packets cost $176. Premium packages are for sale at $131. Spectator packages are $93. Tickets can be ordered on D.C. United's web site, www.dcunited.com, or at (202) 587-5000.
This offer is limited to available seating in all price levels. Some levels are nearing sold out status, so fans are encouraged to act quickly. For more information, please contact D.C. United at (202) 587-5000 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 3, 2007
- Dorman scores his third goal of the season as Revs push undefeated streak to four games - New England Revolution
- D.C. United finalizes signing of Guy-Roland Kpene - D.C. United
- 2007 Sierra Mist MLS All-Star Game Tickets On Sale May 5 - MLS
- Los Angeles Galaxy Trade Defender Shavar Thomas to Chivas USA - LA Galaxy
- D.C. United Offers Five-Game MLS Stars Plan - D.C. United
- Fire to Host International Friendlies vs. Celtic, Cracovia - Chicago Fire
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent D.C. United Stories
- Griffin Yow Named in World Cup Squad for U.S. U-17 Boys' National Team
- Arriola, Moreno and Rodriguez on International Duty Ahead of Audi 2019 MLS Cup Playoff Match
- Time and Broadcast Update for Match against Toronto on October 19
- D.C. United Draw FC Cincinnati 0-0 in Final MLS Regular Season Match
- D.C. United Issues Club Statement on FloSports