D.C. United Forward Adrien Perez Undergoes Surgery to Repair Fractured Metatarsal
WASHINGTON, DC - D.C. United forward Adrien Perez underwent surgery to repair a fifth metatarsal fracture he sustained in the match against the Philadelphia Union on July 17. The surgery was performed by orthopedic surgeon and foot and ankle specialist Dr. Kevin Lutta, from OrthoVirginia. Perez is expected to be sidelined for approximately three months as he rehabilitates from the injury.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from July 22, 2021
- Young Sounders Battle Their Way to Road Victory in Austin - Seattle Sounders FC
- Forward Kacper Przybylko scores his fifth goal of MLS regular season - Philadelphia Union
- Austin FC Falls 1-0 against Seattle Sounders FC - Austin FC
- Michel, Perea Score for the Lions in 2-1 Victory over Philadelphia - Orlando City SC
- Austin Welcomes U.S. Soccer World Cup Qualifying Match to Q2 Stadium on October 7 - Austin FC
- D.C. United Forward Adrien Perez Undergoes Surgery to Repair Fractured Metatarsal - D.C. United
- Sounders FC Takes on Expansion Side Austin FC Thursday Evening at Q2 Stadium - Seattle Sounders FC
- Chicago Fire FC Becomes First Professional Sports Team to Partner with Illinois Diversity Council - Chicago Fire FC
- Tickets to the Leagues Cup Final at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas Available Starting Tomorrow Friday, July 23 - MLS
- Charlotte FC Celebrates First Anniversary of Its Name and Crest - Charlotte FC
- Building the Club: Charlotte FC's Progress over the Past Year - Charlotte FC
- Timbers Down LAFC 2-1 in Stoppage Time at Providence Park - Portland Timbers
- LA Galaxy Battle Back to Earn 2-2 Road Draw at Real Salt Lake on Wednesday Night - LA Galaxy
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent D.C. United Stories
- D.C. United Lose 3-2 to Atlanta United on the Road
- D.C. United Win 3-0 against Chicago Fire FC at Audi Field
- D.C. United to Kick-Off Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration with Noche Latina Match on Wednesday, September 15
- D.C. United Draw 1-1 against the New York Red Bulls on the Road
- D.C. United Win 3-1 against Philadelphia Union