D.C. United Announce Audi Field Sellout against LA Galaxy on August 11
WASHINGTON - D.C. United have announced a sellout crowd for the MLS Regular Season fixture against the LA Galaxy on Sunday, August 11 at Audi Field. The venue has a capacity of 20,000, including standing room only tickets.
For fans wishing to purchase tickets, please monitor dcunited.com/tickets and secondary ticketing markets in case tickets become available.
The game against Zlatan Ibrahimovic's LA Galaxy will take place on Sunday, August 11 at 7:30 PM ET. It will be broadcast live on FS1.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from August 9, 2019
- Game Notes: Sounders FC vs. New England Revolution - August 10, 2019 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Impact Visits Chicago Fire Saturday Night - Montreal Impact
- Minnesota United FC vs. FC Dallas Preview - Minnesota United FC
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. New York City FC - Atlanta United FC
- Defender Victor Cabrera Signs a New Contract with the Impact - Montreal Impact
- D.C. United Announce Audi Field Sellout against LA Galaxy on August 11 - D.C. United
- #FCDvMIN: 5 Things You Need to Know About the Match - FC Dallas
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at Seattle Sounders FC - New England Revolution
- FC Dallas Signs Midfielder Eric Alexander - FC Dallas
- Real Salt Lake Faces Sporting Kansas City on Saturday - Real Salt Lake
- Sporting to Host Rivals Real Salt Lake on Saturday - Sporting Kansas City
- Whitecaps FC Sign Canadian Forward Tosaint Ricketts - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- 2020 Columbus Crew SC Season Ticket Memberships on Sale Now - Columbus Crew SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent D.C. United Stories
- D.C. United Announce Partnership with EVERFI to Inspire D.C. Students' Interest in STEM Careers
- D.C. United Sign Yamil Asad to a Contract Beginning in 2020 Season
- D.C. United Defeat Portland 1-0 at Providence Park
- Two D.C. United Academy Coaches Kick off Yearlong Educational Program in Partnership with French Football Federation
- D.C. United Draw Club Puebla Friendly 1-1 in Friendly