THIS PAST WEEK:
About Sunday Night in Wheeling: Sahir Gill registered a hat trick to lead the Nailers past the Cyclones by a 4-3 final score in front of 2,008 at WesBanco Arena. Stephan Vigier, Christiaan Minella, and Jack Combs all netted goals for Cincinnati in a losing effort.
About Saturday Night vs. Fort Wayne: The Komets erased a late two-goal deficit to defeat the Cyclones in overtime by a 4-3 final score in front of 6,737 at U.S. Bank Arena. Joe Basaraba netted a pair of goals in the defeat, becoming the 13th Cincinnati player to post a two-goal game or better. It was the fourth straight game where the Cyclones earned at least a point.
About Friday Night vs. Evansville: Forward Jack Combs made an impressive debut as his hat trick helped lift the Cyclones to a 4-2 victory over the IceMen in front of 2,924 at U.S. Bank Arena. Combs became the second Cyclone this season to register a three-goal game. David Pacan also enjoyed his second three-point game (1g, 2a).
THIS WEEK'S GAME SCHEDULE:
Tuesday, March 31 vs. Toledo, 7:30pm ET
Big Beer Tuesday / Adult T-Shirt Night / Country Night
Friday, April 3 vs. Indy, 7:30pm ET
Fan Appreciation Weekend Part 1
Saturday, April 4 vs. Evansville, 7:30pm ET
Fan Appreciation Weekend Part 2
SHOTS FROM THE POINT:
The Final Push: The Cyclones will kick off their final three-game homestand of the season tomorrow night when they welcome in the Toledo Walleye at 7:30pm. It will be a $2 Big Beer Tuesday, plus, the first 1,000 fans through the gates will receive a limited-edition Cyclones T-Shirt! Then on Friday and Saturday, the Clones will host Fan Appreciation Weekend featuring $1 John Morrell Hot Dogs, Donatos Pizza, and soda - plus a TON of great prize giveaways! Both tilts are set to begin at 7:30pm.
Goin' Streaking: A couple of Cincinnati players have found their stride of late. Jack Combs has registered points in three consecutive games while defenseman MacKenzie Weegar has collected assists in five straight.
Cyclones Open House - TODAY!: The Cyclones Select-A-Seat Event will a great chance to pick your seats for the 2015-16 season. Packages for the 2015-16 campaign start at just $11 per game and include tons of great incentives. From 4:30-7pm, FREE parking for the event will be available along Mehring Way for fans interested in attending. It is encouraged, however, to contact a Cyclones representative at 513.421.7825 to schedule a specific time slot.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 30, 2015
- Henry Returns from AHL; Sandlak Reassigned to Charlotte - Florida Everblades
- Reign Playoff Tickets on Sale this Week - Ontario Reign
- Bo Driscoll Returned to Knoxville Ice Bears - Evansville IceMen
- ECHL Transactions - March 30 - ECHL
- Fuel Weekly - Indy Fuel
- Regular Season Home Finales Friday, Saturday - Utah Grizzlies
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - Tulsa Oilers
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report - Wheeling Nailers
- Defenseman Maxim Lamarche Reassigned to Reading - Reading Royals
- Road Warriors Weekly Report - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- Walleye Weekly - Toledo Walleye
- Frozen in Time-The Weekly IceMen Update - Evansville IceMen
- Playoff races heating up as season enters home stretch - ECHL
- Cyclones Weekly - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Fuel Add Defenseman Andy Simpson - Indy Fuel
- Komets Snag Four Points for Week 24 - Fort Wayne Komets
- Stingrays Weekly: Stingrays Fight for Postseason Home-Ice Advantage with Tilts against Division Riva - South Carolina Stingrays
- Aces sweep Stockton to seize final playoff spot with six games left - Alaska Aces
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Cincinnati Cyclones Stories
- Cyclones Season Comes to An End Following Game 5 Loss
- Cyclones Pushed to the Brink Following Game 4 Loss
- Cyclones Game Preview: 2019 Kelly Cup Playoffs- Central Division Final, Game 4 vs. Toledo
- Cyclones Drop Game 3 in Toledo
- Cyclones Game Preview: 2019 Kelly Cup Playoffs- Central Division Final, Game 3 vs. Toledo