Frozen in Time-The Weekly IceMen Update
EVANSVILLE, Ind.- Here's what's happening with the Evansville IceMen, presented by Coors Light.
This Week's Games (Wednesday at Fort Wayne 6:30 p.m., Friday at Wheeling 6:35 p.m. Saturday At Cincinnati 6:35 p.m.)
The Evansville IceMen, presented by Coors Light, begin a six-game road trip with a visit to the Fort Wayne Komets on Wednesday . Evansville will battle their rivals, the Komets, for the final time this season at 6:30 p.m. central time.
On Friday, the IceMen travel to Wheeling for the first time this season. The IceMen will try to win their season series with the Nailers at 6:35 p.m. central time.
Evansville concludes its three game week with its final clash with the Cincinnati Cyclones this season on Saturday night at 6:35 p.m. Fans can catch all three IceMen games this week live at Bar Louie, the official watch party destination of the Evansville IceMen.
2015-16 Season Tickets On Sale Now
2015-16 season tickets are on sale now Plans range from full-season plans to nine-game packages and start at just $10 per ticket. Call an IceMen ticket executive at 812-421-GOAL to get your discounted season and group packages.
IceMen in the Community
IceMen Live at Beef O' Brady's Monday from 6-8 p.m.
Stop by Beef O' Brady's in Newburgh for another edition of IceMen Live from 6-8 p.m Monday Night. IceMen Assistant Coach Josh Beaulieu will be there with new IceMen players Chris Rumble and Joe Zarbo. Plus Beaulieu, Rumble, and Zarbo will answer questions from the fans.
IceMen Watch Parties at Bar Louie Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday beginning at 6:30 p.m.
Watch the IceMen take on their rivals the Fort Wayne Komets for the final team this season at Bar Louie on Wednesday night. Join the viewing party again on Friday as the IceMen square-off with the Wheeling Nailers at 6:35 p.m. The IceMen wrap up their three-game week with another showdown with the Cincinnati Cyclones on Saturday at 6:35 p.m.
Coors Light Cold Hard Facts
-The IceMen are 10-2-2 when leading after two periods.
-The IceMen have had 19 one-goal losses. This number is tied for the second highest total in the league.
-Jarret Lukin has 12 points (2 goals, 10 assists) in 12 March games. He has 15 points in his last 13 games.
League Leaders and Milestone Watch
-The IceMen rank 9th in the ECHL in attendance with a 5,019 fan average.
-Chris Driedger stands 4th in the ECHL in saves with 1,098.
-Myles Bell has the fourth highest shootout percentage among rookies at 66.7%
-Jarret Lukin earned the 300th point of his career on Saturday against the Toledo Walleye
-Zack Currie played the 100th game of his pro career on Sunday against his former team the South Carolina Stingrays.
-Chris Driedger became the first IceMen player to see action in an NHL game on Thursday night with the Ottawa Senators. He made 10 saves on 10 against the New York Rangers.
-A crowd of 6,277 fans watched the IceMen's home finale on Sunday against the South Carolina Stingrays. Over 180,680 fans passed through the doors of the Ford Center this season. The IceMen want to thank all of you fans who supported the 2014-15 Evansville IceMen.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 30, 2015
- Henry Returns from AHL; Sandlak Reassigned to Charlotte - Florida Everblades
- Reign Playoff Tickets on Sale this Week - Ontario Reign
- Bo Driscoll Returned to Knoxville Ice Bears - Evansville IceMen
- ECHL Transactions - March 30 - ECHL
- Fuel Weekly - Indy Fuel
- Regular Season Home Finales Friday, Saturday - Utah Grizzlies
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - Tulsa Oilers
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report - Wheeling Nailers
- Defenseman Maxim Lamarche Reassigned to Reading - Reading Royals
- Road Warriors Weekly Report - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- Walleye Weekly - Toledo Walleye
- Frozen in Time-The Weekly IceMen Update - Evansville IceMen
- Playoff races heating up as season enters home stretch - ECHL
- Cyclones Weekly - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Fuel Add Defenseman Andy Simpson - Indy Fuel
- Komets Snag Four Points for Week 24 - Fort Wayne Komets
- Stingrays Weekly: Stingrays Fight for Postseason Home-Ice Advantage with Tilts against Division Riva - South Carolina Stingrays
- Aces sweep Stockton to seize final playoff spot with six games left - Alaska Aces
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.