LAST WEEK'S RESULTS
Wednesday, March 25 at Wheeling (3-2 Win)
Friday, March 27 vs. South Carolina (5-3 Loss)
Saturday, March 28 vs. Evansville (3-2 Win)
THIS WEEK'S GAMES (All Times Eastern)
Tuesday, March 31 at Cincinnati (7:35 p.m.) (1230AM Fox Sports)
Wednesday, April 1 at Indy (7:05 p.m.) (1230 AM Fox Sports)
Friday, April 3 at Kalamazoo (7:35 p.m.) (1230 AM Fox Sports)
Saturday, April 4 vs. Elmira (7:15 p.m.) (1230 AM Fox Sports) (BCSN)
For the latest news on the Toledo Walleye visit www.toledowalleye.com
Walleye Weekly Schedule (Monday, March 30 through Sunday, April 5) Monday, March 30 - Practice 10:00 a.m. at Huntington Center
Tuesday, March 31 - Game at Cincinnati at 7:35 p.m.
Wednesday, April 1 - Game at Indy at 7:05 p.m.
Thursday, April 2 - No Practice
Friday, April 3 - Game at Kalamazoo at 7:35 p.m.
Saturday, April 4 - Game vs. Elmira at 7:15 p.m.
Sunday, April 5 - No Practice
**PLEASE NOTE: ALL TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Two of Three Week: Toledo started the week by winning it's seventh in a row 3-2 at Wheeling on Wednesday night. AJ Jenks collected the game-winner for the Walleye early in the third period. The story Friday night was a four goal third period from South Carolina as they defeated the Walleye 5-3 at the Huntington Center. Kyle Bonis led the way Saturday with a pair of goals in a 3-2 win over Evansville.
New Home mark Set: The Saturday win gave the Walleye its 23rd win on home ice this year breaking the Walleye record set by the 2009-10 team that won 22 home contests. The most home wins in a single season in Toledo ECHL history is 29 set in 2002-03.
Bonis reaches 30: With his two goals Saturday night against Evansville forward Kyle Bonis has reached and passed the 30 goal mark (31 total). He joins Evan Rankin (32 in 2009-10) and Mike Hedden (32 in 2010-11) as the only Walleye players to reach 30 goals in a single season.
New All-Time Record: The win Wednesday in Wheeling gave this year's team a new Toledo ECHL record for road wins in a single season with 22. The previous best was set by the 1991-92 and 1995-96 Storm teams that each reached 21 road victories.
Marching Along: Toledo has gone 11-3-1-0 in the first 15 games of the marathon 16 game schedule of March. The Walleye lost the first game of the month 4-2 to Kalamazoo on March 1. The final game of March is Tuesday night at Cincinnati.
Nightingale to Syracuse: Defenseman Jared Nightingale has been loaned to the Syracuse Crunch of the AHL. Nightingale has four points (2G, 2A) and 24 penalty minutes in Toledo this season. The Captain of the Walleye has played for Hartford, Norfolk, Grand Rapids and Milwaukee this year in the AHL.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 30, 2015
- Henry Returns from AHL; Sandlak Reassigned to Charlotte - Florida Everblades
- Reign Playoff Tickets on Sale this Week - Ontario Reign
- Bo Driscoll Returned to Knoxville Ice Bears - Evansville IceMen
- ECHL Transactions - March 30 - ECHL
- Fuel Weekly - Indy Fuel
- Regular Season Home Finales Friday, Saturday - Utah Grizzlies
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - Tulsa Oilers
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report - Wheeling Nailers
- Defenseman Maxim Lamarche Reassigned to Reading - Reading Royals
- Road Warriors Weekly Report - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- Walleye Weekly - Toledo Walleye
- Frozen in Time-The Weekly IceMen Update - Evansville IceMen
- Playoff races heating up as season enters home stretch - ECHL
- Cyclones Weekly - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Fuel Add Defenseman Andy Simpson - Indy Fuel
- Komets Snag Four Points for Week 24 - Fort Wayne Komets
- Stingrays Weekly: Stingrays Fight for Postseason Home-Ice Advantage with Tilts against Division Riva - South Carolina Stingrays
- Aces sweep Stockton to seize final playoff spot with six games left - Alaska Aces
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.