Defenseman Maxim Lamarche Reassigned to Reading
Reading, PA - The Reading Royals of the ECHL, affiliate of the Philadelphia Flyers of the National Hockey League and the Lehigh Valley Phantoms of the American Hockey League, today announced that defenseman Maxim Lamarche has been assigned by the Flyers from the Phantoms to the Royals. In a separate transaction, the Royals released forward Zac Frischmon.
Lamarche, a second year pro from Laval, Quebec, was recalled from the Royals to the Phantoms on Saturday. He played in Lehigh Valley's 4-1 win over the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins that night, playing to a plus-1 (+1) with one shot on goal. He has recorded one assist and four penalty minutes in seven games with the Phantoms this season. Lamarche has registered seven goals and nineteen assists (twenty-six points) and fifty-four penalty minutes in fifty-four games with the Royals this season. Frischmon, who hails from Ham Lake, Minnesota, was signed by the Royals on Saturday and played in Reading's 5-2 loss to the Wheeling Nailers that night without registering any points or penalty minutes.
NEXT UP FOR THE ROYALS
Reading Royals @ Florida Everblades
@ Germain Arena - Estero, FL
Wednesday, April 1, 2015 (7:30 pm Eastern Time)
NEXT UP: The Royals continue the team's current five game road trip on Wednesday (April 1 @ 7:30 pm) at Germain Arena in Estero, Florida, where Reading will face the Florida Everblades. As with all Royals' road games this season, Wednesday's game will be televised live locally in Berks County, Pennsylvania, on BCTV courtesy of Boscov's Travel and Apple Vacations. The game night broadcast for Wednesday's matchup can be heard live on CBS SportsRadio 1240 am and 98.5 in Reading, Pennsylvania, starting with the pre-game warm-up show presented by Highmark Blue Shield at 7:00 pm Eastern Time. Streaming audio is available free of charge on the Royals' website (follow the 'headset' icon); and streaming video is available on a pay-per-view basis through ECHL.TV.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 30, 2015
- Henry Returns from AHL; Sandlak Reassigned to Charlotte - Florida Everblades
- Reign Playoff Tickets on Sale this Week - Ontario Reign
- Bo Driscoll Returned to Knoxville Ice Bears - Evansville IceMen
- ECHL Transactions - March 30 - ECHL
- Fuel Weekly - Indy Fuel
- Regular Season Home Finales Friday, Saturday - Utah Grizzlies
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - Tulsa Oilers
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report - Wheeling Nailers
- Defenseman Maxim Lamarche Reassigned to Reading - Reading Royals
- Road Warriors Weekly Report - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- Walleye Weekly - Toledo Walleye
- Frozen in Time-The Weekly IceMen Update - Evansville IceMen
- Playoff races heating up as season enters home stretch - ECHL
- Cyclones Weekly - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Fuel Add Defenseman Andy Simpson - Indy Fuel
- Komets Snag Four Points for Week 24 - Fort Wayne Komets
- Stingrays Weekly: Stingrays Fight for Postseason Home-Ice Advantage with Tilts against Division Riva - South Carolina Stingrays
- Aces sweep Stockton to seize final playoff spot with six games left - Alaska Aces
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Reading Royals Stories
- Reading Royals Announce Royals20for20 Small Business Stimulus Campaign
- Reading Royals Introduce FanSaves App to Connect Their Fans and Sponsors
- Reading Royals and Met-Ed Announce Joint Volunteer & Community Engagement Initiatives for 2020-2021
- Reading Royals Youth Hockey Association Announces Upcoming Clinics and Hockey Camps for Summer 2021
- ECHL's North Division Enacts COVID Voluntary Suspension and Plans 2021-22 Return