Cully's Kids Night Raises Just Under $22,000
FARGO, ND - The Fargo Force announced today that the total raised from Cully's Kids Night on Dec. 15 was just under $22,000.
All money raised from the night was donated back to the Cullen Children's Foundation, which is a foundation that provides financial resources to organizations that support children's healthcare needs with an emphasis on cancer. The funds were raised through proceeds from ticket sales and chuck-a-puck sales, apparel sales, a blind silent auction and the post-game jersey auction of the team's specialty Cully's Kids jerseys. The jersey auction alone brought in just over $18,000 in total.
"The Cullen Children's Foundation could not be more thankful for the incredible partnership we have made with the Fargo Force," said Foundation Coordinator Kathryn Kingsley. "This year, like every year past, we have been able to raise money that will help kiddos within the FM and surrounding communities. With these funds we will be able to continue financial support, to other non-profits who have a mission and purpose to help children suffering with long term health issues. Our goal is to help make their lives a little easier, more enjoyable, and fill them and their families with hope! Thank you Fargo Force for helping make this possible!"
For more information on the Cullen Children's Foundation, visit their official website at www.cullyskids.com.
The Fargo Force are back from the holiday break this weekend at Scheels Arena to take on the Sioux City Musketeers on Dec. 28 and the Sioux Falls Stampede on Dec. 29. Single game tickets are available at the Scheels Arena box office Monday through Friday from 10am-6pm or online at Ticketmaster.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from December 27, 2018
- Stampede Return from Back with 4-2 Win over Waterloo - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Third-Period Push Sends Des Moines Past Omaha, 5-2 - Omaha Lancers
- December 27th Exchange and Game Info Announced - Green Bay Gamblers
- Capitols Acquire White and Eriksson from Omaha - Madison Capitols
- Noah Weber Makes Commitment to Air Force Academy - Madison Capitols
- Storm Acquire Forward Brendan Furry in Trade with Omaha - Tri-City Storm
- Lancers Make Deal with Capitols - Omaha Lancers
- Pregame Primer: Saints Travel to Green Bay to Take on Gamblers out of Break - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Lancers Trade Furry to Storm - Omaha Lancers
- Cully's Kids Night Raises Just Under $22,000 - Fargo Force
- Chris Fleischmann Advances to Arkansas Travelers - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Muskegon Lumberjacks Can't Wait to Get Back on the Ice - Muskegon Lumberjacks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.