Cullity Loaned to Worcester
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (December 20, 2017) - The Bridgeport Sound Tigers, proud AHL affiliate of the New York Islanders, announced today defenseman Patrick Cullity has been loaned to the team's ECHL affiliate, the Worcester Railers H.C.
Cullity, 30, played four games with Worcester this season and recorded a plus-two rating and two penalty minutes. He began the season with Bridgeport, but did not make an appearance after playing 36 games with the club in 2016-17, collecting five assists and 52 penalty minutes. Cullity also ranked third on the team in penalty kill time last season.
A Boston native, Cullity has recorded 19 points (one goal, 18 assists) in 145 AHL games between the Sound Tigers, Syracuse Crunch, Abbotsford Heat, Springfield Falcons and St. John's IceCaps. He also boasts 87 points (14 goals, 73 assists) in 299 ECHL contests with the South Carolina Stingrays, Utah Grizzlies, Idaho Steelheads and Mavericks.
Prior to turning pro, the 6'2, 200-pound defenseman played four seasons at the University of Vermont, collecting 25 points (two goals, 23 assists) in 145 games with the Catamounts.
Next Time Out: The Sound Tigers return to action on Friday with a 7:05 p.m. matchup against the Springfield Thunderbirds at MassMutual Center. Fans can follow all of the live action on the Sound Tigers Radio Network and AHL Live, beginning with the pre-game show at 6:45 p.m.
Guarantee Your Seats: Flex plans are on sale now for the 2017-18 campaign, offering the greatest savings and ultimate flexibility of all ticket packages. Pick between a full-season, 20-game, 15-game or 10-game plan and you'll also be entitled to exclusive benefits, including the ticket holder exchange policy, which means any unused tickets can be traded for future games. Please contact Brad Dworin at 203-345-4813 or email@example.com with questions or to guarantee your seats.
Don't Go It Alone: Whether it's a corporate outing, a fundraiser, or just friends getting together, a group outing with the Sound Tigers will guarantee an unforgettable experience filled with fast-paced action on the ice, great music, promotions and contests at an affordable price. The Sound Tigers have a variety of packages and promotional events to offer. Please call the team's front office at 203-345-2300 ext. 7 for more information on the benefits of bringing your group to a future game!
About the Bridgeport Sound Tigers
Founded in 2001, the Bridgeport Sound Tigers Hockey Club is the top minor league affiliate of the New York Islanders. Don't miss your chance to take part in the family fun entertainment happening every home game at Webster Bank Arena. For further information on ticket or sponsorship opportunities, call our office at (203) 345-2300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep up with the latest Sound Tigers news on Facebook and on Twitter. For more team information, log on to soundtigers.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 21, 2017
- Crunch Overpowered by Rocket, 5-2 - Syracuse Crunch
- MONSTERS GAME SUMMARY: Monsters Storm Back in Third to Top Wild In - Cleveland Monsters
- GAME RECAP: Checkers' Rally Falls Just Short against Bears - Charlotte Checkers
- Comets Overpower Marlies - Utica Comets
- Weekend Slate Features Cooler Backpacks & Bomber Hats - Rockford IceHogs
- San Diego Gulls Defenseman Jeff Schultz Named to 2017 Spengler Cup - San Diego Gulls
- Anaheim Ducks Announce Roster Move - San Diego Gulls
- Griffins Hit the Road for Three-In-Three Before Holiday Break - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Canucks Reassign Forward Michael Chaput to the Comets - Utica Comets
- CLEVELAND MONSTERS: Blue Jackets Recall Defenseman Gabriel Carlsson - Cleveland Monsters
- Winnipeg Jets Release - Jets Reading Takes Flight - Manitoba Moose
- Cullity Loaned to Worcester - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Penguins Get Tiffels and Wydo from Wheeling - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Condors Host Half Price Beer and Knit Cap Frenzy Before Holidays - Bakersfield Condors
- Coyotes Assign Strome to Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Coyotes Acquire Archibald and Maguire - Tucson Roadrunners
- P-Bruins Weekly - Providence Bruins
- Rampage Recall Forward Thomas Frazee from Norfolk Admirals - San Antonio Rampage
- Kearns, Sutter Named Playing Captains for 2018 AHL All-Star Classic - AHL
- Syracuse Crunch Knockout Poker Tournament at Turning Stone Resort - Syracuse Crunch
- BLUE JACKETS ASSIGN LEFT WING TYLER MOTTE TO MONSTERS - Cleveland Monsters
- Amerks Sign Stuart Percy to AHL Contract - Rochester Americans
- Comets Sign Forward Joel Lowry to PTO - Utica Comets
- Bridgeport faces Springfield and Hartford this weekend - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Motte Earns First AHL Shutout in Iowa's 3-0 Win over Monsters - Iowa Wild
- Monsters Stymied by Wild - Cleveland Monsters
- Hyka Heads to Vegas - Chicago Wolves
- Jarrett Burton and Jeff Taylor Return to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton from Wheeling - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Syracuse Crunch Recall Forward Shane Conacher from Adirondack Thunder - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Bridgeport Sound Tigers Stories
- Special Ticket Package for NHL Preseason Game on Sale Now
- Holmstrom, Jones Returned to Worcester
- Bridgeport suffers home loss in season finale
- Bailey scores for second straight night in Bridgeport's final road game
- Bernier, Bailey each score in Friday's setback to Lehigh Valley