Concession, Merchandise Specials Ahead at Remaining 2019 FCC Home Games
CINCINNATI - With six home games left in the 2019 FC Cincinnati schedule, the club is introducing new concession and merchandise specials at each remaining FCC game at Nippert Stadium this season.
Beginning Saturday with the New York City FC game (7:30 p.m. kickoff, purchase tickets), the team will introduce new food and beverage specials that will change each game. Additionally, there will be merchandise promotions at each remaining home game.
"Our fans have remained tried and true since the club's founding and their excitement for our club and MLS is contagious throughout both the city and the region," FC Cincinnati Chief Operating Officer Dennis Carroll said. "We're so appreciative of their incredible enthusiasm and efforts to keep the FC Cincinnati family growing that we wanted to offer a "thank you' to them for their final few visits to Nippert Stadium this season.
"We are constantly looking at improving our fan experience and we know our fans have had massive role in creating an amazing atmosphere that has gained worldwide attention and we're extremely grateful for their continued support," Carroll said.
To kick off the promotion this week, fans can stop by either of the two Frisch's locations inside Nippert Stadium on Saturday against NYCFC and purchase a $5 meal combo that includes a Frisch's Big Boy and fries, normally priced at $8.50.
Additionally, a special 12 oz. Bud Light will be offered for $3 each on Saturday against NYCFC. (A 16 oz. Bud Light is normally $8.)
Nippert Stadium Concessions Map
For each of the six games remaining, the food and beverage specials will change.
For those looking for added incentive to get into some new FCC gear at the remaining games, fans can now access a special match-day offer. By texting GAMEDAY to 762237 before an FC Cincinnati home match, fans will receive a mobile coupon for $5 off a $25 minimum purchase at the club's merchandise tents at Nippert Stadium.
Plus, a different limited-edition scarf of the match will be offered at each of the remaining games for a price of $30.
The remaining special-edition scarfs are listed below:
Aug. 17 vs. NYCFC - The "Smoke" Scarf
Aug. 25 vs. Columbus - The I-71 Scarf
Sept. 7 vs. Toronto - The "Triangle" Scarf
Sept. 18 vs. Atlanta & Sept. 21 vs. Chicago - The "Octoberfest" Scarf (with beer and pretzel pockets)
Sept. 29 vs. Orlando - The Fan Appreciation Scarf
Each will be made available the week(s) immediately leading up to the game in the club's Downtown Shop (43 East Fourth St., Cincinnati, OH 45202) and also at merchandise locations throughout Nippert Stadium each match day.
FC Cincinnati return to the pitch on Saturday, August 17 when the club hosts New York City FC in its "Salute to Service" match at Nippert Stadium at 7:30 p.m. The match will be televised locally on WSTR Star64, streamed regionally on FloFC, out of market on ESPN+ and carried on the radio on WDJO, while an audio stream will be available on the TuneIn app and fccincinnati.com. Tickets for the game are on sale to the general public at fccincinnati.com/tickets or by calling 513-977-5425 (KICK).
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from August 14, 2019
- Toronto FC Advances to 2019 Canadian Championship Final - Post Game Summary - Toronto FC
- Sporting Slips to 1-0 Loss at Orlando City SC - Sporting Kansas City
- Breaking Down the XI | One Change vs. SKC - Orlando City SC
- Tickets for 2019 NCAA Women's College Cup on Sale Thursday - San Jose Earthquakes
- Atlanta's Josef Martinez Adds to Record Book with Multiple 20-Goal Seasons: Week 24 MLS News & Notes - MLS
- Game Notes: Sounders FC at Real Salt Lake - August 14, 2019 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Zakaria Diallo Transfers to RC Lens - Montreal Impact
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- Storylines | City vs. Sporting KC - Orlando City SC
- Concession, Merchandise Specials Ahead at Remaining 2019 FCC Home Games - FC Cincinnati
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Cincinnati Stories
- FC Cincinnati Sign Midfielder Rey Ortiz
- FC Cincinnati and FC Cincinnati Foundation Release 2019 Community Report & Unveil 2020 Initiatives
- FC Cincinnati Acquire Midfielder Siem De Jong
- FC Cincinnati Head Coach Ron Jans Resigns
- FC Cincinnati's 2020 promotional calendar, special ticket packages and Fan Fest announced