Breaking Down the XI | One Change vs. SKC
Orlando City is set to host Sporting Kansas City at Exploria Stadium tonight in a crucial inter-conference matchup.
After a strong performance in Toronto, James O'Connor has deployed the same XI with just one alteration.
In goal Brian Rowe makes his 24th start of the season.
Ahead of him, Kamal Miller, Robin Jansson, Lamine Sané and Kyle Smith will team up for the second consecutive week. Rookie Kamal Miller's performance on the weekend caught many eyes around the league and he'll look to build off that tonight.
In the defensive midfield, Carlos Ascues, who was named to the MLS Team of the Week bench, and Uri Rosell will pair up again.
In front of them, Tesho Akindele, the loan change tonight, will link up with Chris Mueller and Nani.
Up top, Dom Dwyer will play against his former team as the solo striker.
Watch tonight's match LIVE on My65 or Youtube TV if you are in the Orlando Metro area, or on ESPN+ nationally.
Starting XI presented by Orlando Health: Rowe, Miller, Jansson, Sané, Smith, Ascues, Rosell, Mueller, Nani, Akindele, Dwyer.
Bench: De John, Grinwis, Kljestan, Michel, O'Neill, Patiño, Powers.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from August 14, 2019
- Toronto FC Advances to 2019 Canadian Championship Final - Post Game Summary - Toronto FC
- Sporting Slips to 1-0 Loss at Orlando City SC - Sporting Kansas City
- Breaking Down the XI | One Change vs. SKC - Orlando City SC
- Tickets for 2019 NCAA Women's College Cup on Sale Thursday - San Jose Earthquakes
- Atlanta's Josef Martinez Adds to Record Book with Multiple 20-Goal Seasons: Week 24 MLS News & Notes - MLS
- Game Notes: Sounders FC at Real Salt Lake - August 14, 2019 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Zakaria Diallo Transfers to RC Lens - Montreal Impact
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- Storylines | City vs. Sporting KC - Orlando City SC
- Concession, Merchandise Specials Ahead at Remaining 2019 FCC Home Games - FC Cincinnati
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.