Cohen Sent to Missouri
(RAPID CITY, SD) - The Rapid City Rush, proud ECHL affiliate of the NHL's Arizona Coyotes, announced today that forward Zach Cohen has been traded to the Missouri Mavericks in exchange for future considerations.
Cohen, a sixth-year pro from Schaumburg, Illinois, played in 35 of the Rush's 36 games to-date, scoring 7 goals with 9 assists for 16 points. Prior to the start of his pro career, he played with his alma mater, Boston University in the NCAA, winning the 2009 National Championship.
Other Rush News:
Join Rush Nation for only $10 per game! Call the Rush office at 716-7825 for details, and stay informed on all Rush happenings this season through the official Rapid City Rush team website, www.RapidCityRush.com, and the Rapid City Rush mobile app, available on iTunes and Google Play.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from January 20, 2016
- Steelheads Acquire Goaltender Branden Komm - Idaho Steelheads
- Magee Reassigned to Stingrays, Komm Traded to Idaho - South Carolina Stingrays
- ECHL Transactions - January 20 - ECHL
- Aces Acquire Anchorage Native Scott Wamsganz - Alaska Aces
- IceMen Trade Dieude-Fauvel to Rapid City - Evansville IceMen
- Cohen Sent to Missouri - Rapid City Rush
- Mavericks Add Zach Cohen and Garrett Ladd to Roster - Kansas City Mavericks
- Norfolk Admirals Weekly - Norfolk Admirals
- Rush Add World Championship Veteran - Rapid City Rush
- Defenseman Tyler Ganly Recalled to AHL Charlotte - Florida Everblades
- Michalek Recalled by Iowa - Quad City Mallards
- Simpson Player of the Week - Adirondack Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.