Chivas USA season tickets are on sale now
CARSON, Calif. (Monday, December 5, 2005) - Chivas USA will open its second season in Major League Soccer on Sunday, April 2, at 5 PM, against Real Salt lake, at The Home Depot Center and proudly announces that the 2006 ChivaBono, the team's season ticket package, is on sale. Chivas celebrates 100 years of proud tradition since its founding in Mexico and Chivas USA's season ticket package includes a new General' seating category with tickets starting at just $10 per game.
"We are happy to be offering the 2006 ChivaBono which offers a significant savings in comparison to last season," said Chivas USA Senior Vice President and General Manager Whit Haskel. "We continue to be committed to offering one of the most passionate and entertaining gameday experiences in MLS, at a reasonable price."
The 2006 ChivaBono includes 16 regular-season games, plus three bonus games. In 2005, Chivas USA season ticket holders were treated to such bonus games as Chivas USA vs. Osasuna at The Home Depot Center and the memorable Doble Clásico' at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, featuring Chivas USA vs. Los Angeles Galaxy in an MLS regular-season contest, followed by Club Deportivo Guadalajara vs. Club América in a historic international doubleheader.
ChivaBono packages are available - at a savings of up to 23 percent from day-of-game prices - in the following five categories: General ($190 - $10 per game), Zona ($266 - $14 per game), Terraza ($342 - $18 per game), Reservado ($475 - $25 per game), Especial ($532 - $28 per game), Preferente ($665 - $35 per game). A ChivaBono makes for an ideal holiday gift for friends, family and loved ones.
The 2006 ChivaBono offers fans the following benefits: Unlimited unused ticket exchange ability, allowing fans to trade in tickets they don't use; An exclusive season ticket holder entrance, giving fans a chance to enter The Home Depot Center before the general public; A 15-percent discount on all Chivas USA merchandise; An annual Chivas USA season ticket holder appreciation event, featuring players, coaches and staff; The ability to purchase reserved season parking; and, last but not least, a complementary ticket to a Chivas Guadalajara game in Mexico. In addition, fans who purchase before December 31 will receive a free limited-edition Chivas Centennial soccer ball.
Tickets are available by calling 1-877-CHIVAS-1 or via www.CDCHIVASUSA.com, the official website of Club Deportivo Chivas USA.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from December 5, 2005
- Chivas USA Weekly Update - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Chivas USA season tickets are on sale now - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Chivas USA players to participate in 'Lift Up America' campaign - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Earthquakes Trade Goalkeeper Jon Conway To MetroStars In Exchange For Fourth Round Draft Pick - San Jose Earthquakes
- MetroStars acquire Joe Conway from Earthquakes for top draft pick - New York Red Bulls
- Los Angeles Galaxy Weekly Update - LA Galaxy
- Chivas USA to hold player development tournament - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Galaxy open title defense April 1 - LA Galaxy
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Club Deportivo Chivas USA Stories
- Chivas USA Shutout SJ Earthquakes 1-0 in Season Finale
- Chivas USA Fall in Road Finale, 2-0, at Real Salt Lake
- Chivas USA's Season Finale Kickoff Time Rescheduled
- Chivas USA Knock off Colorado Rapids, 2-1, in Series Finale
- Chivas USA Youth Academy Trio Called up to U.S. U-14 BNT Training Camp