Chiefs Announce 2021 Schedule
Peoria, Ill. - The Peoria Chiefs have announced their 2021 schedule in the newly formed High-A Central League. The Chiefs will kick off the season on May 4th with a six-game road trip to Cedar Rapids followed by their home opener on May 11th against the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers. Following their homestand with Wisconsin, the Chiefs will host Quad Cities the following week before heading back on the road to Beloit to close out the month of May.
Each club within the High-A Central League will play 20 series made up of six games per series. The series will be played on Tuesday through Sunday each week with Monday being the universal off-day for each club.
The Chiefs are set to play four series (two home, two away) against Cedar Rapids, Quad Cities, Wisconsin, and Beloit. Peoria will also play two series (one home, one away) against South Bend and two cross-over series against High-A Central League East opponent West Michigan.
The Chiefs are scheduled to be at Dozer Park on the Fourth of July closing out a six game homestand against West Michigan. Peoria and Cedar Rapids will be wrapping up their first series of the season on Mother's Day (May 9th) and will be off on Memorial Day (May 31st).
Game times, promotion and more information regarding the 2021 season will be announced this shortly.
Season Ticket Information
Season tickets are now on-sale. Place your deposit and lock in your spot for the return of baseball in 2021. For more information, please contact Jason Mott at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kenton Smith at email@example.com.
The Peoria Chiefs are locally owned and operated and play their games at Dozer Park. The Chiefs are a committed community asset and premier entertainment venue for families and individuals in Central Illinois.
• Discuss this story on the High-A Central League message board...
High-A Central League Stories from February 18, 2021
- Dragons Announce 2021 Schedule, Includes 120 Games - Dayton Dragons
- Chiefs Announce 2021 Schedule - Peoria Chiefs
- Timber Rattlers Announce 2021 Schedule and Invite You to "Come Back Home" - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- 2021 Schedule Announced - Beloit Snappers
- TinCaps 2021 Schedule Announced by MLB - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- River Bandits Announce 2021 Schedule - Quad Cities River Bandits
- South Bend Cubs Announce 2021 Schedule - South Bend Cubs
- MLB Releases West Michigan Whitecaps 2021 Baseball Schedule - West Michigan Whitecaps
- 2021 Kernels Schedule Released - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Loons 2021 Schedule Finalized - Great Lakes Loons
- Lugnuts Release 2021 Schedule - Lansing Lugnuts
- Captains 2021 Schedule Announced - Lake County Captains
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.