Chicago Fire Forward Brian McBride to Visit Children's Memorial Hospital
CHICAGO, IL (June 17, 2010) - Chicago Fire Forward Brian McBride, in conjunction with the Chicago Fire Foundation, will visit Children's Memorial Hospital on Thursday, June 24 at 4:00 PM CT to help spread joy to its patients. During his visit, Brian will donate a large World Cup Jabulani soccer ball and present the hospital a check on behalf of the Chicago Fire Foundation.
Since 1882, Children's Memorial Hospital has been guided by the belief that all children should be able to grow up in a protective and nurturing environment, where each child is given the opportunity to reach his or her potential. The Chicago Fire Foundation is currently accepting donations in support of Children's Memorial Hospital and is dedicated to enriching the quality of life of the Chicagoland community, particularly its youth. To donate in support of Children's Memorial Hospital click here or head to www.Chicago-Fire.com.
As a thank you, all who donate will receive a special ticket offer for Chicago Fire vs. Real Salt Lake "World Cup Night" presented by Best Buy at TOYOTA PARK on Thursday, July 8 at 8:30 p.m. Once you donate, you will receive instructions on how to access this special ticket offer. For all other ticket needs please call 1-888-MLS-FIRE (657-3473) or head to the club's official website at www.Chicago-Fire.com.
For live updates, news, photos and videos of the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, visit the Chicago Fire's World Cup page .
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 17, 2010
- Real Salt Lake to Host USA V. Slovenia Viewing Party Friday Morning at Green Street - Real Salt Lake
- Real Salt Lake Match Preview: International Club Friendly Saturday, June 19 V. Puntarenas F.C. - Real Salt Lake
- Chivas USA to Host U.S. Open Cup Third Round Game at Titan Stadium in Fullerton - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic to Present D.C. United - D.C. United
- Rapids to Host Inaugural Rocky Mountain College Cup - Colorado Rapids
- Chicago Fire to Host Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Match at Toyota Park - Chicago Fire
- Sounders FC Youth Camps See Huge Increase in Registration - Seattle Sounders FC
- Chicago Fire Forward Brian McBride to Visit Children's Memorial Hospital - Chicago Fire
- D.C. United to Host U.S. Open Cup Third Round Match - D.C. United
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Fire Stories
- Chicago Fire FC Defender Miguel Navarro Receives U.S. Green Card
- Chicago Fire FC Announces Three Additional 2021 Preseason Opponents
- Chicago Fire FC Defender/Midfielder Mauricio Pineda Named to U.S. U-23 Men's National Team
- Chicago Fire FC Weekly Update: March 1-7
- Chicago Fire FC Unveils 2021 "Lakefront" Primary and Secondary Jerseys