Chicago Fire FC Goalkeeper Kenneth Kronholm Undergoes Successful Knee Surgery
CHICAGO - Chicago Fire FC announced today that goalkeeper Kenneth Kronholm has undergone successful surgery on his right knee to reconstruct his Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) and repair his meniscus tears.
The surgery was performed by Dr. Brian Forsythe M.D. and assisted by Dr. Adam Yanke M.D. PhD at the Rush Oak Brook Surgery Center in Oak Brook, Illinois, on Tuesday. Kronholm will miss the remainder of the 2020 MLS season.
Since joining the Club on May 7, 2019, Kronholm has made 25 appearances (25 starts) in two seasons for the Fire.
Images from this story
Chicago Fire FC goalkeeper Kenneth Kronholm
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from August 11, 2020
- Orlando City Falls in MLS Is Back Tournament Final - Orlando City SC
- LAFC Forward Diego Rossi Captures MLS Is Back Tournament Golden Boot Presented by Audi - Los Angeles FC
- Diego Rossi Captures MLS Is Back Tournament Golden Boot Presented by Audi - MLS
- What to Watch for in Nashville SC's 2020 Return Wednesday Night against FC Dallas - Nashville SC
- Atlanta United Foundation, MARTA, the City of Atlanta and Soccer in the Streets to Open StationSoccer Pitches at Lindbergh Station - Atlanta United FC
- Breaking Down Inter Miami's Matchups in Season Resumption - Inter Miami CF
- #FCDvNSH: Five Facts You Need to Know - FC Dallas
- Chicago Fire FC Goalkeeper Kenneth Kronholm Undergoes Successful Knee Surgery - Chicago Fire
- MNUFC Loans Noah Billinglsey to Las Vegas - Minnesota United FC
- Red Bulls Add Samuel Tetteh on Loan from Red Bull Salzburg - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Fire Stories
- Chicago Fire FC Weekly Update: September 14-20
- Chicago Fire FC Draw 2-2 with Columbus Crew SC at Soldier Field
- Chicago Fire FC Announces Regular Season Schedule Through September
- Chicago Fire FC Weekly Update: September 7-13
- Chicago Fire FC Falls 2-1 to New England Revolution