Cavaliers Recall Kobi Simmons from Canton Charge
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Cavaliers have recalled guard Kobi Simmons from the Canton Charge, the Cavaliers' exclusively owned and operated NBA G League team, Cavaliers General Manager Koby Altman announced today.
Simmons (6-4, 170) has played in 32 games (31 starts) with the Charge this season, averaging 16.6 points, 3.9 rebounds, 3.6 assists and 1.1 steals in 32.2 minutes per game. He contributed 11 points, two rebounds and one steal in this afternoon's Charge game against the Windy City Bulls. Simmons will be available for tonight's Cavs game versus the Dallas Mavericks at Quicken Loans Arena. The second-year guard signed a 10-day contract with the Cavs on January 27.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 2, 2019
- Iowa Wins in Spectacular Fashion against Memphis - Iowa Wolves
- Harvey's 58 Points Not Enough in Hustle's Fourth Straight Loss - Memphis Hustle
- Vipers Fall Short to Clippers at Home - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- South Bay Gets Back on Brand in Win over Texas - South Bay Lakers
- Stars Drop Final Game of Road Trip to BayHawks - Salt Lake City Stars
- BayHawks Shine against Stars - Erie BayHawks
- Drive Pull Away from Mad Ants in Second Half - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Drive Dominate Mad Ants Saturday Night - Grand Rapids Drive
- Red Claws Roll over Herd - Maine Red Claws
- Windy City Collects Franchise Record 43-Point Victory, Beats Canton 120-77 - Windy City Bulls
- Cavaliers Recall Kobi Simmons from Canton Charge - Canton Charge
- Stars Acquire Quenton DeCosey - Salt Lake City Stars
- Vipers Reacquire Gary Payton II - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- San Antonio Recalls Chimezie Metu from Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Suns Shoot Lights out Too Little Too Late against Magic - Northern Arizona Suns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.