'Cats Bring Bacon, Beach Party, and Bucket Hats to the B Allpark
FRIDAY, JULY 20TH VS ST. PAUL SAINTS - 7:10PM
SIX DEGREES OF KEVIN "BACON" NIGHT - BACON CONCESSION SPECIALS!
INFEAT AUTISM AWARENESS NIGHT!
FIFTH THIRD BANK FIREWORKS FRIDAY!
Your 'Cats kick off the weekend with the return of Six Degrees of Kevin "Bacon Night with bacon concession specials all around the ballpark like a Deep Fried Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog, Bacon Bloody Mary, Bacon Parmesan Popcorn, and MUCH MORE! Visit the INFEAT tables around the concourse for autism information and to enter raffles to take home great prizes! Stick around after the game for our explosive Fifth Third Bank Fireworks Friday show! Tickets start at only $6.00 and parking is always FREE! Gates open at 6:00 p.m. First pitch is at 7:10 p.m.
SATURDAY, JULY 21ST VS ST. PAUL SAINTS - 6:10PM
R&R JAMAICAN BEACH PARTY presented by Berey Bros
BUCKET HAT presented by Methodist Hospitals (first 1,000 adults 13+)!
PRE-GAME AUTOGRAPHS courtesy of AccessAbilities, Inc.
KIDS RUN THE BASES!
Get out your steel drums as the Steel Yard becomes the scene of the R&R Jamaican Beach Party! Only $25 gets a Jamaican buffet (while supplies last) with domestic beer and your ticket to the game! Be here early as the first 1,000 adults (13+) get a bucket hat courtesy of Methodist Hospitals! Don't miss out on your chance to meet your favorite RailCats player every Signature Saturday with Pre-Game Autographs courtesy of AccessAbilities, Inc! Stick around after the game as all kids will have the chance to run the bases! Tickets start at only $6.00 and parking is always FREE! Gates open at 5:00 p.m. First pitch is at 6:10 p.m.
SUNDAY, JULY 22ND VS ST. PAUL SAINTS - 2:10PM
CHRISTMAS IN JULY! WORLD'S LARGEST WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT EXCHANGE!
COLOR ME MAGNET! (first 250 kids)
SUNDAY FUNDAY - $5 SELECT COCKTAILS!
PRE-GAME CATCH ON THE FIELD presented by Dr. Geissler's Hearing Center!
KIDS RUN THE BASES!
NWI.COM TIMES FAMILY SUNDAY!
Bring a WRAPPED GIFT and you can exchange it for another gift as we celebrate Christmas in July with the World's Largest White Elephant Gift Exchange! Be one of the first 250 kids at the ballpark and receive a Color Me Magnet of Rusty the RailCat! Stop by the Leinie Lodge or the Devil's Trumpet Grill Bar for Sunday Funday $5 Select Cocktails! Bring your ball and glove and we'll let fans Play Catch on the Field before the game, courtesy of Dr. Geissler's Hearing Center! Stick around after the game as all kids will have the chance to run the bases! Check out the NW Indiana Times Sunday Edition or NWI.com social media for a coupon good for 2 adults and 4 kids for ONLY $10! Tickets start at only $6.00 and parking is always FREE! Gates open at 1:00 p.m. First pitch is at 2:10 p.m.
MONDAY, JULY 23RD VS SIOUX FALLS CANARIES - 7:10PM
ALL YOU CAN EAT NIGHT!
Stop by the Box Office for a $10 wristband that's good for All You Can Eat hot dogs, popcorn, and peanuts! Visit NW Indiana MetroPCS locations for complimentary ticket vouchers for every MetroPCS Monday game! Tickets start at only $6.00 and parking is always FREE! Gates open at 6:00 p.m. First pitch is at 7:10 p.m.
TUESDAY, JULY 24TH VS SIOUX FALLS CANARIES - 7:10PM
STRIKE OUT STROKE presented by Methodist Hospitals and Genentech!
Make sure you're here early and roam the concourse for some great information on Stroke Prevention during the annual Strike Out Stroke presented by Methodist Hospitals and Genentech! Join us every Tuesday for a fun fiesta on Taco Tuesday with $2 beef tacos and $5 margaritas! It's CHN Tuesday, so visit NW Indiana Community Health Net locations for complimentary tickets! Tickets start at only $6.00 and parking is always FREE! Gates open at 6:00 p.m. First pitch is at 7:10 p.m.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 25TH VS SIOUX FALLS CANARIES - 7:10PM
"The Office" NIGHT WITH SEASON LONG JERSEY AUCTION - "Café Disco"
NORTHSHORE HEALTH CENTERS WEDNESDAY!
As Michael Scott once said "Funk is the problem and the solution." Join us as we bust out the music of the 70s and celebrate the classic The Office episode "Café Disco!" Make sure to stop by fan information to enter the season long auction to take home a Dwight Schrute-style jersey! Every Wednesday is Pretzel Day with $2.50 Bavarian Pretzels. Pretzel Day is a good day. It's Wine Wednesday with $4 Barefoot Wine and Barefoot Refresh Spritzers! Every Wednesday is NorthShore Health Centers Wednesday, so visit NW Indiana NorthShore locations for complimentary ticket vouchers! Tickets start at only $6.00 and parking is always FREE! Gates open at 6:00 p.m. First pitch is at 7:10 p.m.
Your 'Cats hit the road for a 6-game road trip against the Cleburne Railroaders (7/27-7/30) and the Texas Airhogs (7/31-8/1) before returning home August 3rd - August 8th for 6-game homestand against the Wichita Wingnuts (8/3-8/5) and Lincoln Saltdogs (8/6-8/8) that features Faith & Family Night with Fifth Third Bank Fireworks Friday (8/3), Star Wars Night (8/4), and Bark in the Park presented by Arbor View Animal Hospital along with the Partners for Clean Air Bike an Inning giveaway (8/5).
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from July 19, 2018
- Picht Leads X's to Win, Able to Avoid Sweep - Sioux City Explorers
- Two out Hits Do in Saints as They Lose 5-2 to Explorers - St. Paul Saints
- 'Cats Bring Bacon, Beach Party, and Bucket Hats to the B Allpark - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- RedHawks and RailCats Game Postponed Due to Rain - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
- Series Finale against Fargo-Moorhead Washed Out - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- T-Bones Sign Former Orioles Pitcher Jayson Aquino - Kansas City T-Bones
- Open up the Broom Closet in a 8-3 T-Bones Win - Kansas City T-Bones
- Railroaders Swept by Kansas City - Cleburne Railroaders
- AirHogs Head North After Finale Loss vs. Chicago - Texas AirHogs
- Wignuts Exact Revenge with Comeback Win over Saltdogs - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Bergin's Five-Hit Night Powers Canaries to Win over Goldeyes - Sioux Falls Canaries
- American Association Game Recaps - AA
- Canaries Even Series on Goldeyes - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Wichita Lifts Haymarket Park Curse - Wichita Wingnuts
- RedHawks Drop Second Game to Pesky RailCats - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Gary SouthShore Railcats Stories
- 'Cats Even Series Behind 3-Run Second and McKenzie's 6 Strong Innings
- Steele's Gem Not Enough in 2-1 to Loss to Goldeyes
- RailCats Sign Pair of Pitchers in Coursel and Samuel
- First Place 'Cats Return Home for All-American Family Fun
- RailCats Fall Back into First Place Tie with 9-5 Defeat to Saints