Campbell Steps Down After 16 Seasons
The Musketeers will be saying goodbye to one of the organizations longest-tenured employees next month. Office Manager Heather Campbell has accepted an Assistant Manager position with Midwest Community Credit Union and will be leaving the Musketeers after 16 years of service.
ï»¿"I would like to thank Heather for all of her hard work and dedication over the years," said Musketeer President Rich Zaber, "I wish her the best of luck and I know she will do extremely well in her new venture."
Heather attended Musketeer games in the Auditorium as a child and joined the staff on a part-time basis in 2004. In 2011 she was promoted to a full-time employee specializing in merchandise, community relations and special projects. Over the next few years, Heather would add accounting and office management to her repertoire.
"I want to thank the ownership group, Rich and all of the co-workers I have worked with on giving me the opportunities I have had throughout the past 10 years," Heather said, "I am excited for this next step in my journey and to the continued growth I will have in my future."
Heather has worked over 480 hockey games during her time with the Musketeers, but now she'll actually be able to sit down and actually watch one without working.
"Thank you to all the season ticket holders, sponsors and fans for making this a home for myself and my family over the years. I will always be a part of the Musketeers family."
Heather resides in Sioux City with her son, Braeden and fiancé, Joey. Her final day with the Musketeers will be November 13th.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from October 23, 2020
- Hockey Returns to Titletown - Green Bay Gamblers
- Storm Shutout Rival Stars to Improve to 3-0 in Corn Cup - Tri-City Storm
- Lumberjacks Shut out Youngstown En Route to 4-0 Win - Muskegon Lumberjacks
- Dubuque Handles Des Moines 4-1 in First Preseason Action - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Thanksgiving Ticket Sales Dates Announced - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Saints Announce New Home for Radio Broadcasts for 2020-21 Season - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Preview: Storm Travel to Lincoln for Game #3 of Corn Cup - Tri-City Storm
- Campbell Steps Down After 16 Seasons - Sioux City Musketeers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.