Brassart Rejoins Mallards
MOLINE, Ill. - Forward Brady Brassart has been assigned to the Quad City Mallards by the American Hockey League's Iowa Wild, the Mallards announced today.
Brassart, 22, has scored four goals and notched three assists in 39 games with Iowa this season. The 6' 2", 210-pound Vernon, British Columbia, native returns to the Quad Cities after scoring four goals and collecting 11 assists for 15 points in 23 games with the Mallards earlier this season.
Brassart scored eight times and picked up 13 assists for 21 points in 72 games with Iowa as a rookie last year. He broke into professional hockey by playing nine games- and scoring once- for the Wild late in the 2013-14 season.
Brassart played five seasons in the Western Hockey League with the Spokane Chiefs and Calgary Hitmen before turning pro. In his final junior campaign, Brassart matched or set career highs in goals (35), assists (50) and points (85) while helping Calgary to the 2013-14 WHL Central Division title. Brassart scored 112 goals, recorded 157 assists and totaled 269 points in 323 career Western League games.
The Mallards return to action tomorrow night at 7:05 p.m. against the Tulsa Oilers. Tomorrow night also brings the return of $1 Dog/$1 Beer Night presented by 97X and MetroLINK College Night. After tomorrow night's game fans can head to Blackwater Jack's Saloon at Stoney Creek Inn for a postgame party at which Mallards players will be among the guests. Stoney Creek Inn is located at 101 18th Street in Moline, just blocks from the iWireless Center.
Single game tickets for all Mallards regular season home games- including tomorrow night's contest- are on sale now at the iWireless Center box office, Ticketmaster outets, ticketmaster.com and Ticketmaster charge-by-phone toll free at 1-800-745-3000. The box office is open weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Tickets are available for $10, $16, $20 and $24.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 31, 2016
- Brassart Rejoins Mallards - Quad City Mallards
- Cyclones Offensive Onslaught Blows by Indy - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Forward Justin Crandall Returned to Reading - Reading Royals
- Overtime Buzzer Beater Puts Wings over Swamp Rabbits - Kalamazoo Wings
- Appleby Reassigned to Albany - Adirondack Thunder
- Olkinuora Returns to Tulsa - Tulsa Oilers
- ECHL Transactions - March 31 - ECHL
- Harpur Becomes Third Former IceMen Player to Reach NHL - Evansville IceMen
- Dodero Recalled by AHL's Syracuse Crunch - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Wheeling Nailers Community Recap - March - Wheeling Nailers
- Jackals Add Forward Steven McParland - Elmira Jackals
- Ryan McGrath joins Monarchs; Steven Hodges back to Portland - Manchester Monarchs
- Preview: Swamp Rabbits Face K-Wings in a Hat-Trick Weekend of Hockey - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Mavericks Announce First Two Playoff Games - Kansas City Mavericks
- Cyclones Game Notes: vs Indy - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Rush Announce 50/50 Start Points for Weekend - Rapid City Rush
- Rush Announce Jersey Drawings - Rapid City Rush
- Palazzese Returns to Nailers, Foster Recalled to AHL - Wheeling Nailers
- Defenseman Derik Johnson Loaned to Springfield - Reading Royals
- ECHL Today - March 31 - ECHL
- Steelheads Playoff-Bound, Top Utah, Clinch Playoff Berth - Idaho Steelheads
- Mavericks Sweep Season Series against Mallards - Kansas City Mavericks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Quad City Mallards Stories
- Mallards Clearance Sale this Week
- Motte, Osipov Head to AHL
- Mallards Rally to Win Finale
- Mallards Game Day
- Mallards Battle from Behind for 5-4 Shootout Victory over Wings