Bradenton and Lakeland Postponed
Bradenton, Fla. - Today's doubleheader between the Bradenton Marauders and the Lakeland Flying Tigers has been postponed due to rain. The teams will instead play a doubleheader on Tuesday, June 6 at 3:30 p.m. with gates opening at 3:00 p.m. Both games of the doubleheader will be scheduled for seven innings with a 60 minute break between games.
Fans holding a ticket to the postponed games on Sunday or Monday may exchange it for a ticket to any future 2017 Bradenton Marauders regular season home game. Tickets from the effected games can be exchanged at the box office during regular box office hours.
The LECOM Park box office hours are Tuesday-Friday non-gamedays from 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. On gamedays the box office will be open on weekdays from 11:00 a.m. until the end of the game and on Saturdays from 3:30 until the end of the game. The box office will open two hours prior to Sunday games and 10:30 a.m. games.
• Discuss this story on the Florida State League message board...
Florida State League Stories from June 5, 2017
- Clarkin, Hissong Lead Tampa in 6-0 Win Over - Tampa Yankees
- Mets Hold on for 1-0 Win over Fire Frogs - St. Lucie Mets
- Flying Tigers Gerson Moreno and Arvicent Perez Added to Florida State - Lakeland Flying Tigers
- Bradenton and Lakeland Postponed - Bradenton Marauders
- Aint No LaValley Low Enough - Daytona Tortugas
- Gavin LaValley Added to FSL All-Star Team - Daytona Tortugas
- 14 Local Schools Read for Over 145,000 minutes - Dunedin Blue Jays
- Long Sheds Blue Jays, 6-5 - Daytona Tortugas
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Bradenton Marauders Stories
- 50 Community Celebrations and Acts of Kindness - Week 6 Events
- 2018 Bradenton Marauders Promotional Schedule Set
- Bradenton Boosters Make Annual Donation to Pirates Charities
- Pirates Hosting Grapefruit League Play Ball Event
- Military Appreciation Day at LECOM Park Thursday, March 8