Board Renewal Process Continues
WINNIPEG, MB. - As part of the continuing process of Board renewal, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers will once again hold a public nomination period to fill upcoming vacancies on the Winnipeg Football Club Board of Directors.
The Winnipeg Football Club introduced the public nomination process to seek out and elect new Directors in early 2013. Since then 12 new members have been elected to the Board through the public nomination process.
The current nomination period will open today, August 15th, 2019 and runs until September 30th, 2019 at 12:00 p.m.
Once the nomination process closes, each application will be reviewed by the Nominating Committee of the Board and the candidate(s) who meet the qualifications will then be considered and eventually will be elected by the full Board of Directors.
Applications from past nominees will continue to be considered unless they have specifically withdrawn their application.
Potential Directors can nominate themselves or grant approval to be nominated by a third party. We encourage candidates who are involved in the community and have deep networks in the Manitoba business community to apply. We kindly request all applications be submitted via email to [email protected]
The public nomination period will open again in the fall of 2020 to fill future vacancies.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from August 15, 2019
- Board Renewal Process Continues - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Jerminic Smith Joins Practice Roster - Ottawa RedBlacks
- Emanuel Davis Announces Retirement - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Stamps Return Home for Matchup with Montreal - Calgary Stampeders
- Ten Players Unveiled from Each CFL Teams' Negotiation Lists - CFL
- Westerman to Miss Rest of Season - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Alouettes Transactions Announced - Montreal Alouettes
- Eskimos Release DL Andrew Marshall - Edmonton Eskimos
- Alouettes August 9 Game: Special Offer for Ticket Buyers - Montreal Alouettes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Winnipeg Blue Bombers Stories
- Board Renewal Process Continues
- Seven Blue Bombers Opt Out
- Two Opt Out
- Blue Bombers Unveil 107th Grey Cup Championship Ring
- Blue Bombers Add Two to Roster