Alouettes August 9 Game: Special Offer for Ticket Buyers
Montreal - The Montreal Alouettes announced on Wednesday that fans who had bought tickets for the August 9 game, and who were present at Percival-Molson Memorial Stadium, will be able, through a limited time offer, to attend another 2019 regular season game.
"Although the Alouettes are in no case responsible for the premature end of our August 9 game, it is essential for us that our fans be satisfied with their experience in our stadium. That is why we have decided to make a special offer to buyers who were present at the game so that they can come back for another 2019 game at a very good price," said Patrick Boivin, the team's President and Chief Operating Officer.
The conditions of eligibility are listed below and available on the Alouettes website.
Season members will be offered a 50% reduction on the price of a regular season member ticket for any 2019 regular season game.
Individual ticket buyers, Flex buyers and Partial season members will be offered a 50% reduction on the price of a regular ticket for any 2019 regular season game.
Group ticket buyers will have to contact their account manager in order to receive a 50% discount on the purchase of another group for a 2019 regular season game.
Fans who bought tickets at the stadium's ticket office the day of the game will have to present themselves at the Alouettes' front office located at 1260, Robert-Bourassa Blvd., or call the ticket office at 514-787-2525. They will have to have their ticket or receipt with them in order to get the same discount than the one offered to individual ticket buyers.
In all cases:
- the offer is exclusive to ticket buyers who were present at the game (the ticket has to have been scanned);
- the offer is applicable to regular stands tickets only (non-applicable to sections which include food and/or beverages);
- the offer is valid until August 23 inclusively and is only applicable to 2019 regular season games;
- a special link and access code will be provided by email and can only be used once.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from August 15, 2019
- Board Renewal Process Continues - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Jerminic Smith Joins Practice Roster - Ottawa RedBlacks
- Emanuel Davis Announces Retirement - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Stamps Return Home for Matchup with Montreal - Calgary Stampeders
- Ten Players Unveiled from Each CFL Teams' Negotiation Lists - CFL
- Westerman to Miss Rest of Season - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Alouettes Transactions Announced - Montreal Alouettes
- Eskimos Release DL Andrew Marshall - EE Football Team
- Alouettes August 9 Game: Special Offer for Ticket Buyers - Montreal Alouettes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Montreal Alouettes Stories
- Barron Miles and Luc Brodeur-Jourdain Promoted; Alouettes Announce Coaching Staff
- Alouettes to Host Blue Bombers to Kickoff 2021 Home Season on June 17
- John Bowman, Chip Cox and S.J. Green Elected to CFL All-Decade Team
- Grey Cup Unite: Many Important Can't Miss Moments with the Alouettes
- Alouettes Donate $5,000 to the Breakfast Club on Behalf of Their Generous Fans