Blue Rocks and Keys Postponed
Frederick, MD - The game between the Wilmington Blue Rocks and Frederick Keys for Saturday, July 21, 2018 has been postponed due to rain. The game will be made up as part of a doubleheader on Sunday, July 22 beginning at 1:00p.m. Right-hander Gerson Garabito (3-6, 3.91 ERA) makes the start while fellow right-hander Matthias Dietz (0-2, 6.75 ERA) will start for the Keys in the first game. The game two starter for the Rocks is to be determined while the Keys will send righty Lucas Humpal (3-8, 4.48 ERA) for game two. Fans can listen to the game as Matt Janus will have the call on 89.7 WGLS-FM.
• Discuss this story on the Carolina League message board...
Carolina League Stories from July 21, 2018
- Balanced Offense Leads Potomac to 7-3 Win in SeriesOpener - Potomac Nationals
- Hillcats Walk-Off Mudcats on Ninth Inning Wild Pitch - Lynchburg Hillcats
- Bullpen Wastes Three Run Eighth Inning Lead in 6-5 Loss in Lynchburg - Carolina Mudcats
- Myrtle Beach Drops Third Straight in Loss to Winston-Salem - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Sox Squelched 7-3 by P-Nats Saturday - Salem Red Sox
- Battenfield, 11-Hit Effort Pushes Dash Past Birds - Winston-Salem Dash
- Mistakes Plague the Wood Ducks in Loss - Down East Wood Ducks
- Blue Rocks and Keys Postponed - Wilmington Blue Rocks
- Keys and Blue Rocks Postponed - Frederick Keys
- July 21 - Carolina Mudcats Game Information - Carolina Mudcats
- Winston-Salem Dash: Game Notes (July 21 at Myrtle Beach) - Winston-Salem Dash
- Tell Me About It Stud: P-Nats Host Grease 40th Anniversary Night with Didi Conn Appearance - Potomac Nationals
- RHP Ryan Williams assign to Low-A South Bend - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Myrtle Beach Pelicans: Game Notes, July 21 vs. Winston-Salem - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.