Blue Bombers Sign Linebacker Tobi Antigha
WINNIPEG, MB. - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers announce today the signing of linebacker Tobi Antigha to a one-year contract.
Antigha (6-2, 240, Presbyterian College) is a three-year Canadian Football League veteran with 46 career games played during his days with the Saskatchewan Roughriders (2017-18) and Toronto Argonauts (2019).
The 26-year-old product of Tampa, Fl. played in 11 games with the Argos last year, finishing with 20 tackles and two interceptions.
Antigha played in 35 games over two years with the Riders, registering 51 tackles, seven sacks and three interceptions, one of which was returned for a touchdown. In 2017 he was named Saskatchewan's Most Outstanding Rookie.
Antigha played his college ball with the Presbyterian College Blue Hose of the Big South Conference, lining up for four years as a receiver and finishing with 105 receptions in his junior and senior season.
He was converted to defensive end after flashing his athleticism at a Roughriders min-camp.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from February 13, 2020
- Eskimos Sign Jimmy Ralph - Edmonton Eskimos
- Alouettes Add Muscle to the Defensive Line - Montreal Alouettes
- Riders Sign Offensive Linemen Lanard Bonner And Devon Johnson - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Blue Bombers Sign Linebacker Tobi Antigha - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Stampeders Add Defensive Backs - Calgary Stampeders
- Eskimos Sign Jermaine Gabriel - Edmonton Eskimos
- Argos Acquire K/P Boris Bede in Trade with Montreal - Toronto Argonauts
- Alouettes Acquire Canadian Kicker Tyler Crapigna in Exchange of Boris Bede - Montreal Alouettes
- Eskimos Sign Antonio Pipkin - Edmonton Eskimos
- Byron Archambault Named Alouettes Director of National Scouting - Montreal Alouettes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Winnipeg Blue Bombers Stories
- Board Renewal Process Continues
- Seven Blue Bombers Opt Out
- Two Opt Out
- Blue Bombers Unveil 107th Grey Cup Championship Ring
- Blue Bombers Add Two to Roster