Blazers Acquire Conditional Pick for Harrison
Kamloops, BC - The Kamloops Blazers have traded the rights to 19-year-old defenseman Devan Harrison to the Prince Albert Raiders in exchange for a conditional 10th round pick in the 2021 WHL Bantam Draft.
Harrison played 62 games with the Blazers over parts of three seasons and had a goal, four assists for five points.
He is currently playing with the Estevan Bruins in the SJHL and has two goals, 10 assists and 12 points in 29 games.
The Blazers are 2-0-2-0 on a six-game road trip through the East Division with final stops in Saskatoon on Friday, December 13th and Prince Albert on Saturday, December 14th.
For ticketing information, please contact Jim, Stacy or David at 250-828-1144 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from December 12, 2019
- Bowen Byram One of 24 Players Moving Forward with Hockey Canada to the 2020 IIHF World Juniors - Vancouver Giants
- Rebels Winger Bains Pushing Forward in His Second Full WHL Season - Red Deer Rebels
- Rockets set to wrap up road trip - Kelowna Rockets
- Raiders Acquire Harrison from Blazers - Prince Albert Raiders
- Blazers Acquire Conditional Pick for Harrison - Kamloops Blazers
- Wheat Kings to Host Warriors; Teddy Bear Toss Night - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Rebels Slip in Second Period, Fall 4-2 to 'Canes - Red Deer Rebels
- Oil Kings Earn 20th Win of the Season with 3-1 Decision over Broncos - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Wyrostok Impresses in Debut, But Broncos Fall in Edmonton - Swift Current Broncos
- ICE Get 3-1 Win over Rockets to Make It 8-In-A-Row at Home - Winnipeg Ice
- Raiders Drop Mid-Week Tilt With Tigers - Prince Albert Raiders
- ICE freeze out Rockets - Kelowna Rockets
- Four Goal Third Period Lifts Tigers Past Raiders - Medicine Hat Tigers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.