Barracuda Recall Steenn Pasichnuk from Orlando
San Jose, CA - The San Jose Barracuda (@SJBarracuda), proud AHL (@TheAHL) affiliate of the San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks), and General Manager Joe Will announced today that the team has recalled forward Steenn Pasichnuk from the ECHL's Orlando Solar Bears (@OrlandoHockey). In a corresponding move, the club has assigned forward Joe Garreffa to Orlando.
Pasichnuk, 26, has appeared in 12 games with the Solar Bears this season, notching four points (three goals, one assist), 14 penalty minutes and a minus-three rating. The native of Bonnyville, Alberta, is the older brother of Sharks' prospect Brinson Pasichnuk.
A year ago, Steenn appeared in 13 games with the Barracuda, scoring twice, while leading the team with 41 penalty minutes. In addition, he skated in four games with the Allen Americans of the ECHL.
Prior to turning pro, the six-foot-three, 200-pound winger played four years at Arizona State, collecting 21 points (six goals, 15 assists) and 119 penalty minutes.
The Barracuda roster now stands at 16 forwards, seven defense and two goalies. For a full roster click HERE.
The Barracuda return to action on Wed. Nov. 24 at 7:00 p.m. against the San Diego Gulls in San Diego and are back at home on Sat., Dec. 11 against the Abbotsford Canucks. All Saturday home games this season will feature $3 beers. For tickets go to SJBarracuda.com/tickets.
Join The Battery for the new home of the Barracuda, you can put down a $50 deposit on Ticketmaster (CLICK HERE). Submitting your deposit will secure your spot next season at the team's brand-new 4,200-seat arena which is set to open next Aug. Once you secure a membership, one of our team members will contact you.
Place your deposit by Dec. 12 and receive a complimentary two-day pass to the '22 NHL Rookie Faceoff which will be held at the Barracuda's future home. Contact us today at 408-999-5757 to speak to one of our representatives or email us at email@example.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 22, 2021
- Wolves Insider: What We've Learned So Far - Chicago Wolves
- The Road Ahead: November 22 - Henderson Silver Knights
- San Diego Gulls and iHeartMedia San Diego to Return SoCal Hockey Talk Radio Show - San Diego Gulls
- Penguins Preview: November 23, 2021 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Barracuda Recall Steenn Pasichnuk from Orlando - San Jose Barracuda
- Cleveland's Brendan Gaunce Named AHL Player of the Week - Cleveland Monsters
- Cleveland's Brendan Gaunce Named AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- 5 Things: Heat at Ontario - Stockton Heat
- Heat Look to Extend Point Streak to 13 Monday at Ontario - Stockton Heat
- Syracuse Crunch to Hold Movember Game Presented by Upstate Urology November 26 - Syracuse Crunch
- Blackhawks Recall Defenseman Wyatt Kalynuk from IceHogs - Rockford IceHogs
- IceHogs Weekly: IceHogs Celebrate Hockey Fights Cancer Night Supporting the SwedishAmerican Foundation this Friday at the BMO - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.