Atlanta Dream Single-Game Tickets Now on Sale
ATLANTA, April 15, 2013 - Single-game tickets for all Atlanta Dream home games are now on sale to the general public. The first day of single-game ticket sales coincides with the WNBA Draft presented by Boost Mobile, which will be held this evening (Monday) beginning at 8 p.m. ET from ESPN's headquarters in Bristol, Conn.
Fans can purchase tickets to any of the Dream's 17 regular-season home games as well as for the team's lone preseason home game May 13 vs. the Brazilian National Team. Tickets can be purchased by calling (877) 977-7729 or visiting www.AtlantaDream.net. Tickets are also available at Ticketmaster.com and at all Ticketmaster locations.
The Dream's home schedule this season includes the May 25 season opener against the Tulsa Shock and its No. 3 pick in Monday's draft, a June 7 game against Bill Laimbeer's New York Liberty, a Labor Day game (Sept. 2) against Candace Parker and the Los Angeles Sparks and a Sept. 8 showdown against the Phoenix Mercury featuring Diana Taurasi and the Mercury's No. 1 pick in the draft.
In addition, the home schedule includes two visits from Chicago - owner of Monday's No. 2 pick - including the annual Dream Pink game on Aug. 24, and two matchups against the defending WNBA Champion Indiana Fever (Kids Day on June 25 and Sept. 4). Gwinnett's Maya Moore and the Minnesota Lynx will visit Philips Arena on Aug. 20.
The two-time Eastern Conference Champion Atlanta Dream will tip off its sixth season in the Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA) on May 25 at Philips Arena. The Dream qualified for the playoffs in each of the past four seasons, including back-to-back conference titles in 2010 and 2011. Season tickets for the 2013 season are now available and can be purchased by calling (877) 977-7729 or visiting www.AtlantaDream.net. The complete 2013 schedule can be found at www.wnba.com/dream/schedule.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from April 15, 2013
- Bentley, Rodgers Headline Second Round Picks in 2013 WNBA Draft - WNBA
- New York Liberty Select Five Players in 2013 WNBA Draft - New York Liberty
- Phoenix Mercury Renames 1st Street, "Griner Street" - Phoenix Mercury
- Sparks Select Brittany Chambers with 22nd Pick in WNBA Draft - Los Angeles Sparks
- Lynx Wrap up WNBA Draft - Minnesota Lynx
- It's Official: Mercury Take Griner - Phoenix Mercury
- Seattle Storm Select Tianna Hawkins - Seattle Storm
- Washington Mystics Select McKenith & Meesseman - Washington Mystics
- Connecticut Selects Faris with 11th Pick in WNBA Draft - Connecticut Sun
- Sparks Select A'dia Mathies with 10th Pick in WNBA Draft - Los Angeles Sparks
- Cal Guard Clarendon Highlights Indiana Draft Selections - Indiana Fever
- Atlanta Dream Selects Alex Bentley and Anne Marie Armstrong in WNBA Draft - Atlanta Dream
- Lynx Select Lindsey Moore and Ta'Shauna Rodgers with First Two Picks in 2013 WNBA Draft - Minnesota Lynx
- Griner, Delle Donne, Diggins, Top Three Picks in 2013 WNBA Draft - WNBA
- Layshia Clarendon of California Selected by Indiana Fever - Indiana Fever
- Washington Mystics Select Tayler Hill - Washington Mystics
- Shock Select Skylar Diggins with Third Pick in the WNBA Draft - Tulsa Shock
- Atlanta Dream Single-Game Tickets Now on Sale - Atlanta Dream
- Washington Mystics Acquire Quanitra Hollinsworth - Washington Mystics
- New York Liberty Acquire Draft Pick from Washington - New York Liberty
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.