Arsenal hang on to defeat T-Birds
ANAHEIM, Calif. - James White scored 27 points as the Arsenal hung on to defeat the Albuquerque Thunderbirds 101-98. The Thunderbirds rallied late in the fourth quarter but James scored 10 points in the final period to hold off the surging Thunderbirds.
White added 7 rebounds and 3 assists on his way of becoming the adidas player of the game. Anaheim had four other players end up with double digit scoring totals including Marcus Campbell, who collected a double-double with 16 points and 13 rebounds.
Will Conroy led the Thunderbirds surge in the fourth quarter by scoring 17 in the final period. Conroy was one of three Thunderbirds who tallied 20+ points. Conroy ended with 26 points and 8 assists. David Noel collected a double-double with 23 points and 10 rebounds.
Anaheim continues their home stand on January 3rd against the Dakota Wizards. Tip-off is at 6:00 p.m. Albuquerque continues their road trip against Rio Grande Valley on January 2nd.
The Arsenal encourages you to not just watch the game, but to be a part of it! Ask about opportunities to play on the court, sing the national anthem, and perform at halftime. Call (714) 635-2255 or visit anaheimarsenal.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 27, 2008
- Five players scoring in double-digits lift Stampede to win - Idaho Stampede
- Arsenal hang on to defeat T-Birds - Anaheim Arsenal
- Toros knock off D-Fenders for eighth straight victory - Austin Spurs
- Erie BayHawks Bounce Back with Win - Erie BayHawks
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - G League
- 14ers SNAP MODEST FLASH WIN STREAK - Utah Flash
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.