Amile Jefferson Named to Three All-NBA G League Teams
Minneapolis/St. Paul - The NBA G League today named Minnesota Timberwolves forward Amile Jefferson to the 2017-18 All-NBA G League All-Rookie First Team, All-NBA G League All-Defensive First Team and All-NBA G League Second Team.
Jefferson appeared in 45 games for the Iowa Wolves, Minnesota's NBA G League affiliate, averaging 17.8 points, a league-leading 12.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists. The 6-9 rookie set a G League record with 36 double-doubles. Jefferson was signed by the Timberwolves to a two-way contract on Jan. 15, 2018 and converted his two-way contract to a standard NBA contract on Apr. 11, 2018.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from April 16, 2018
- Georges Niang Named to All-NBA G League First Team - Salt Lake City Stars
- Quinn Cook Named to 2017-18 All-NBA G League First Team - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Warney, Motley Named to All-NBA G League Teams - Texas Legends
- Thomas Bryant and Alex Caruso Headline All-NBA G League Teams - South Bay Lakers
- Amile Jefferson Named to Three All-NBA G League Teams - Iowa Wolves
- MVP Lorenzo Brown Headlines 2017-18 All-NBA G League First Team - G League
- Kadeem Allen Named to All-NBA G League Defensive Team - Maine Red Claws
- MVP Lorenzo Brown Headlines 2017-18 All-NBA G League First Team - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Iowa Wolves Stories
- Timberwolves Sign Jared Terrell to Two-Way Contract
- Priority Home Dates for 2018-19 Season Announced to Commemorate Iowa Wolves' First Birthday
- Justin Patton Injury Update
- Amile Jefferson Named to Three All-NBA G League Teams
- Timberwolves Convert Amile Jefferson to Standard NBA Contract