Americans to Host Ray Poland & Sons Alzheimer Awareness Night
The Americans, in partnership with the Alzheimer's Association and Ray Poland & Sons/Sunwest, will host their annual Alzheimer's Awareness Night on Saturday, October 19th. The game brings awareness and raises funds for the Inland Northwest Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association.
Watch the Ams take on the Seattle Thunderbirds and support a great cause. Buy your tickets at the Toyota Center Box Office or online here from Ticketmaster.
Alzheimer's Awareness Night details:
Giveaway: Fidget Spinners, quantities limited.
Purchase Alzheimer's Awareness Night t-shirts behind section 'X'. T-shirts have been donated by Sunwest Sportswear. They are available for a suggested donation of fifteen dollars.
Bid on a variety items, including autographed Americans memorabilia, at a silent auction benefiting the Alzheimer's Association behind section "J'.
There will be a pregame ceremony to recognize individuals affected by Alzheimer's disease.
Post-game autograph session, presented by Gesa with Sam Huo
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from October 17, 2019
- Sunday's Hitmen-Tigers Game to be Broadcast in Punjabi - Calgary Hitmen
- Hockey Mom of the Month Presented by Just for You Day Spa - Saskatoon Blades
- Americans to Host Ray Poland & Sons Alzheimer Awareness Night - Tri-City Americans
- One Lucky Fan Wins Free Chick-Fil-A this Saturday, Tips Host Hockey Happy Hour Friday - Everett Silvertips
- Rebels Rookies Masters and Grubbe to Represent Canada at U-17 Challenge - Red Deer Rebels
- Preview: Something's Got to Give as Broncos Meet Royals in Victoria - Swift Current Broncos
- Winnipeg Ice Fans Can Now Save and Choose Games with the Launch of Flex Packs - Winnipeg Ice
- Broncos Drop Overtime Heartbreaker to Rockets - Swift Current Broncos
- Fonstad Rallies Silvertips to Win over Brandon - Everett Silvertips
- Rockets tame Broncos in overtime - Kelowna Rockets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.