American Hockey League Announces Suspension
October 6, 2019 - American Hockey League (AHL) News Release
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. ... The American Hockey League today announced that Iowa Wild forward Mike Liambas has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of a checking-from-behind incident in a game vs. Rockford on Oct. 4.
Liambas was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline).
He will miss Iowa's game today (Oct. 6) vs. Milwaukee.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 6, 2019
- P-Bruins Top Hershey Bears in Overtime, 2-1 - Providence Bruins
- Wild Sink Admirals Sunday Afternoon in 5-2 Win - Iowa Wild
- Nastasiuk Leads Comeback Win over Roadrunners - San Antonio Rampage
- Bears Record Standings Point in Overtime Loss to Bruins - Hershey Bears
- Admirals Fall to Wild in Season Opener - Milwaukee Admirals
- Sound Tigers Get Point in OT Loss - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- T-Birds Offense Can't Overcome Defending Champion Checkers - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Checkers Snag First Win on Road in Springfield - Charlotte Checkers
- Devils Sign Joe Morrow to Two-Way Contract - Binghamton Devils
- Defender Martin Fehervary Assigned to Bears - Hershey Bears
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Game Preview: Bears vs. Bruins, 5 PM - Hershey Bears
- Kempe Lifts Reign in Overtime - Ontario Reign
- Condors Claw Back for a Point with Third Period Comeback - Bakersfield Condors
- Moose Grab First Win, 5-3 - Manitoba Moose
- Colorado's Rally Falls Short in 4-2 Loss to Stockton - Colorado Eagles
- Zagidulin Strong as Heat Close out Opening Weekend Sweep - Stockton Heat
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.